High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Just an issue with how they’re doing customization right now.

What happens if they add a High Elf Allied Race? Take the non-void skins away from Void Elves?

Hopefully there will be sub-race customization in the future.

If anything it just shows the grand mistake giving the alliance anything the blood elves had to begin with.

2 Likes

Yeah, heaven forbid Alliance players are happy.

I’m honestly entertained by the, “They’ll never stop asking…” remarks.

What we wanted was pretty clear from the beginning. That hasn’t changed at all.

8 Likes

it’s going to be alive and well, cur.

Giving the Alliane high elves will soon be a wise move.

2 Likes

Sounds vaguely like a threat. lol

1 Like

void elves can have that customization…like Alleria…but highelves are very welcome to join as allied race.

People want them !

1 Like

It’s unfortunate you feel this way about it but it’s understandable. It doesn’t change my opinion on the matter that less uniqueness across the factions is good for the game.

I’ve always thought that people should be able to play what they want. They should be able make their characters look however makes them happy. It’s a refuge from reality is it not, so why should it matter. It’s a game at the end of the day.

2 Likes

If this game gets yet another race of elves instead of something actually different and interesting im so done lol. World of elfcraft is not my idea of a good time. Im already tired of seeing elves under every rock.

You probably would not like the Elder Scrolls series they have every type of Elf under the sun. High Elves, Dark Elves, Wood Elves, Sea Elves, Snow Elves, Deep Elves etc. Two of those groups are currently extinct, but my point is if you dislike elves that much then WOW is pretty tame by contrast to a lot of other fantasy universes.

Just because one game has a billion different kinds of elves doesn’t mean WoW needs to.

2 Likes

Why do you keep looking under rocks?

1 Like

I don’t understand why some of you dislike elves so much. They are one of the core races in the high fantasy genre. That’s like playing a fantasy horror game and being annoyed that the game has Vampires in it.

2 Likes

Who said I didn’t like elves? You know what happens when you assume right?

You do know what race I’m playing as right?

2 Likes

It’s so good to see you on the forums again!

3 Likes

Forum Avatars/Levels don’t mean much around here. If I had a dime for everytime I was told to, “Play a Blood Elf”

looks at his avatar

2 Likes

Once we get “Saiyen Elves” Then I will take the arguement “WoW has too many elves” arguement seriously :stuck_out_tongue:

I consider all elves as kin and wish we could all be one great happy faction of our own.

1 Like

There’s no way Blizzard is going to give high elves to the alliance now. People REALLY need to let this one go.

It’s time to move on.

With the customizations added, there’s no real need to add high elves as a race and it would be kind of a wasted slot (come on guys, we’ve got plenty of elves here already) when you can just make your blood elf/void elf look exactly like one.

You’d be better off asking for void elves and blood elves to have some new, unique original options to build upon.

4 Likes