High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

That’s what i was thinking! Since the Night Warrior seems to be Shadow magic! <3 I hope that would be the case, it would be AMAZING <3

1 Like

I would certainly find it interesting to be sure. It would further imply, beyond just the Night Warrior eyes, that Elune isn’t just some sort of Light-centric diety, but also has a potential Shadow/Void-centric side as well. I’ve always found Elune to be intriguing in WoW lore since we know so little about her compared to the Titans and Old Gods.

Hopefully Shadowlands reveals more about her to us, even if it doesn’t lead to Paladins of any sort.

1 Like

Well said!

Don’t need any more elves. The new options give you enough anyways.
We already have so many Elf races it’s already WORLD OF ELFCRAFT.
Enough already.

1 Like

And what’s wrong with elves exactly?

“There’s so many elf races in this game!! ZOMG! world of elfcraft!!”
Bro there’s 4 elf races, two of which are subraces of existing core races.
We have four human subspecies:
Human
Worgen
Forsaken
Kultiran

:alien::+1:t6:

1 Like

I think you forgot the short bearded human and the tiny human.

1 Like

Pretty much, but I was being conservative. Realistically orcs are green humans with tusks and pointy ears. Blood elves are humans with long ears.

1 Like

Worgen paladins are good boys! /Pets

This one does not play many fantasy mmo’s that has multiple races does it?

3 Likes

I think the only real reason worgen paladins is not a thing is because of the past dev team being afraid of giving paladins gap closers, and worgen’s racial could be used as such.

1 Like

They need to add more Pallys, preferrably three more on the Alliance side to make it even. Night and Void elves and Worgies! <3

3 Likes

I dunno how I feel about VE paladins honestly…

Unless they can create lore on nether magic to somehow make it work since the lore around nethermancy hasn’t been touched on since bc.

I dunno, Void Elf paladins make as much sense as LG Draenei DK’s. They may be playable, but it’s weird and a questionable choice on Blizzards part

DKs can be made from any corpse. Paladins aren’t really a catch all thing like they made DKs into.

The racials don’t make sense though. Why on earth would a DK explode with holy energy when killed?

2 Likes

It is weird, but Necromantic energy and Light aren’t polar opposites like Light and Void are.

1 Like

True. I’m also biased against the LF, I think their inclusion was kinda dumb (like most early allied races…)

3 Likes

Yeah.

Void Elves were a new Void themed twist on elves. So while it can be restrictive to be focused on one theme, it is a unique one as far as playable races go.

While Draenei were already Light themed, so Lightforged Draenei bring nothing new thematically.

1 Like

Yeah even void elves, the biggest mistake of the allied races imo, have more going on than the LF do. A lot of the early ones should’ve just been customization, but now they’re baked into the cake

I don’t think there’s any way Void Elves could’ve ended up as customization. If Blizzard was going to add on to Blood Elves, they would’ve gone with the Undead Elves that were already there (or I would’ve hoped they would’ve anyway), while if High Elves had’ve been the AR instead of Void Elves, I think they would’ve kept the Void theme as a unique aspect of Alleria.

This is all speculation with no backing of course, but it’s just what seems likely to me.