High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Hmm? They can become Death Knights

Death Knights are full of death magic.

So a Lightforged is full of light magic
a Void Elf is full of Light magic

but, they can be full of death magic.

so the whole, “Void Elves can’t be Paladins” thing doesn’t really add up.

2 Likes

When a Lightforged die they explode and all the light comes out no?

it is quite simple. Let this be the start of the subrace/origins customization.

Whether blizzard wants to or not it is something they will have to do eventually in the long run. They should do it now to save them time, money, and pain down the line. They created this mess and they need to properly finish it instead of putting it off for years.

Start off with void elves and high elves as the options under void elf. Void elf would be exactly how it is now with some additions such as new eye colors.

High elves starting off would have their customization separate from void elves and have the paladin class. Racials for now would be the same while blizzard works on creating new racials for them.

Slowly this system can be spread to the other races. Just like with the elves they start by separating the customizations into the various subgroups, add or take away the relevant classes, and racials remain a work in progress that would be released later.

4 Likes

Belf is the true high elf

i’m a former high elf, renamed blood elf, infected by fel, cleansed of fel, involved in a science accident that now apparently severly curtails the amount of classes i can play. like as a belf, you can play every class in the game except druid and shaman. plus you can play a class only one other race has access to = demon hunters.

but even though i’m essentially a belf who was in accident, i cant be a demon hunter or a paladin. and i also cant be a druid or a shaman. and because void is the problem, that will likely never change without some effort on blizz’s part.

tbh i get the shaman lock. but belf druids should be a thing. and honestly Velf should have pally, druid, and DH just like NB should have DH

agreed. though nb should have druid. not sure on dh for nb. we’re they around when illidan was forming his posse or were they already sealed under their bubble for 10k years.

elves would have more trust training more elves to be DH

that being said i would agree with NB druids and dwarf druids to balance factions out

Well
 Elves are pretty magically reactive.

I’m not sure demon hunter would work for non-elves.

Bah DH draenei and Orcs I say.

Trolls would probably be the most likely candidates
 since Elves come from Dark Trolls.

Maybe Tauren? Most of the other races are titan forged. Except orcs and ogres who come from rocks.

lmao at the tought of a big clunky orc or tauren trying to blade dance

Yes. If any races were to get DH it should be draenei and orcs. They were part of illidan’s army in some capacity. It wouldn’t take much of a leap in logic to retcon them as being trained as demon hunters.

1 Like

we going to retcon the hooves?

I really love this but I have to say I really feel like Dark Ranger undead options are coming and I hope Blizzard just announces it already so I can stop worrying about it.

I also like the idea of more jewelry like arm stuff for both genders, I think that should be with all the Elf races!!

1 Like

They don’t even need a retcon. Just have the Illidari train other races.

What the DH’s just gonna sit there and not make more?

Should be like DK’s and just open them to all races.

Pretty sure Tauren Demon Hunters are just Balrogs.

Get outta 'ere wit that Tolkien stuff!

Not! Before! Tauren Rogues!

Tauren and Draenei rogues I’m sure will be announced soon. We have pvp vendors after all.