High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I think they just have a weird idle animation and their faces are less than stellar.

I can never describe it though, I think they look…stiff?

Honestly I could forgive all of that if they gave them more customization options that we’ve seen in Night Elf Art since WC3, like the silver, moon themed jewelry and the leaves/vines in their hair…and Paladin.

2 Likes

I like male Night Elves too but there’s definitely something off with the model. Especially their run. I remember their run was too hoppy/bouncy with the new models then it got changed. And now it’s rather stiff and awkward looking.

1 Like

Its more or less what they’ve always had. I don’t know I’ve never had an issue with it.

Hmm… I’ll look for this directly while I’m playing the next few days. Maybe I’m just desensitized.

I do hope they give us some of it. And Definitely PALADINS.

I saw a nice set of burly, normal, and thin Night Elf mock ups which were definitely neat.

1 Like

the protestors are currently rioting and wrecking businesses. if they decided to pay blizz a visit, they’d set the building on fire, and trash the datacenter, steal the server blades and memorabilia, and take the game and forums offline for the foreseeable future. blizz is just being sensible in the situation.

+++

Aww they did??? :frowning: very sad then. Hopefully they put out something even if it isn’t a live thing.

No…the looters are acting out of hand. Protesters havebeen peaceful.

11 Likes

I think it’s when they switched to the newer model that it became more apparent.

I’ve been looking at it in the dressing room, I think it’s the constant “sway” of the model when in idle, coupled with the above average limb proportion.

I don’t agree with the notion of it being held hostage. People are protesting decades worth of systemic abuse by those in power.
Businesses themselves have been struggling due to the virus.

8 Likes

Let’s not get this thread deleted due to let’s just say interesting hot takes on what’s going on in the US now

2 Likes

If Blizzard does decide to do anything related to hairstyles and hair colors, I’d be rather pleased if these Human hairstyles and colors were shared with Void Elves and I’d be happy to share any Void Elf hairstyles and colors in return!

They’d not only offer variety for Void Elves in general, but also add a few options for those looking for more High Elf aesthetics.

6 Likes

point is, blizz is being diplomatic.

true, i deleted it.

Eh…I think they’d be fine business wise even if they werent.

People are horribly apathetic.

People need more cookies

1 Like

cookies . what kind of cookies?

These are a nice one, I always think of matcha as a nice spring/summer flavor

https://kirbiecravings.com/crispy-chewy-matcha-green-tea-cookies/

I do not like cookies or desserts really but I’m happy for people that do, they make me incredibly thirsty.

those look yummy.

I’ve always gotten compliments when I’ve brought them somewhere.

(tip: if you’re nice, and I always buy a drink and leave a nice tip, I’ve had good luck asking for a scoop or two of matcha powder at starbucks)

They’re also basically a sugar cookie, of the kind where you roll them into a little ball and then usually flatten under a glass that you’ve dipped in sugar.