High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

For me the void elfs have more future since they are concentrated at least and I think they can create a kingdom with alleria as leader

The rest of the high elves do not have much future for me, by giving up returning to the sunwell I think that little by little they will lose certain characteristics, and also most of them live in coexistence with humans, as he did veressa and as alleria has done, having children with humans, which is why many end up being half elves and in the end simply human

but unless there is a time skip of 500 years we are playing the present which is why we are playing with what is currently

h ttps://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dressing-room#qa0z0zJ89c8z18nM8zZ8je8z28ny8z38nS8z48z5t8Mz8yt8MM8yC8sW8z3t8aM8z5P8og8yh8M08yL87aPqz8zmw8WTd808Pbr8zmw87mOig8zmw8PaZ8zmw8PqM8zmw8Pa48zmw8PaY8zmw87R

siendo blood elf

I do think that itā€™s likely that Void Elves become the main grouping of thalassians on the alliance. Itā€™s pretty clear they wanted some degree of differentiation, thatā€™s why they made them on the first place, and even now that VEā€™s get to look less voided, they are still intrinsically linked to the void, so for me itā€™s rather obvious theyā€™d want to move with void elves moving forward, even when that means changing their initial ideas of what Void Elves are.

IMO, the remaining high elves will either assimilate into humans with time -half elves- or join the void elves. With their numbers, Void Elves become the main thalassian grouping, effectively transforming on a mix of VEā€™s of BE and HE origin, with a culture that reflects that. Small groups like the Highvale would remain their own thing since they are isolated, either they continue to be a small community or eventually disappear as well.

But indeed it is a matter of time that hardly would be resolved in WoWā€™s timeline; the most explicit thing WoW could do is to make the SC join the Void Elves; as they are the most notorious HE group on the alliance, it would herald the HEā€™s diminishing as their own thing and going forward as Void Elves -and maybe Half Elves-

For a race that has been ā€œanything but extinctā€ since WoW started, they have held off for quite a while. And if Blizzard is bent on making Horde and Alliance have distinct flavors of elves, they literally could have made the VEā€™s from HEā€™s on the first place, but maybe they will now.

Iā€™d like to see Umbric take more center stage some. Alleria being the original VE does overshadow him a bit, and if the new VE recruits relate to anyone the most I suppose itā€™ll also end up being Alleria, especially if we get confirmation on HE wayfarers Iā€™ve always sort of thought Alleria would attract more followers than just her original group she has right now. Umbric is a great character for those who want to see more of the Void aspect / those who identify with the former BE lore they have set up. The former HEs joining the Void Elves are perfectly set up to look to Alleria and I love that, but I want to see more Umbric too.

You can put a little tilde before the H and you wont have to break it.
You can also use the code tag as well.

I meanā€¦ I agree with everything but this. Void Elves are a squad of elvesā€¦

There are more High Elves than Void Elves.

4 Likes

You misread. ā€œWith their numbersā€ is referring to the high elves; as in, if high elves join the void elves, their numbers grow and become the ā€œmainā€ group of thalassian elves on the alliance. Sorry if that was unclear.

1 Like

oh thanks , next time use the tilde

Thatā€™s right, apart not only they feed on helfs but also on blood elfs, alleria is an idol of quethalas I am not surprised that more blood elfs come to telerus rift

Indeed, if Umbric was so willing to leave the horde and rejoin the alliance, he was very possible not the only one; the Silvermoon Scholars in Telogrus do point out that more BEā€™s have left Silvermoon to join the VEā€™s.

So that, plus the HEā€™s that might join them, could make the VEā€™s a large group, far beyond their initial set up.

1 Like

Yeah. There are Blood Elf wayfarers there.

Thoughā€¦ you canā€™t make a green eyed Void Elf as far as I know. Or a gold eyed one.

Interesting if it means something about being more High Elves that have joined, or if void removes the green hue either way.

1 Like

Hopefully weā€™ll know but I fear we wonā€™t.

Perhaps Iā€™ll be pleasantly surprised on the 9th.

Wouldnā€™t it make more sense for the Void Elves to either join or merge with the High Elves?

I mean, why would people with homes and jobs want to join a bunch of homeless scholars floating on a rock?

4 Likes

The Void Elves were basically special forces in BFA. They probably made some good bank

If you had the opportunity to reunite with a loved one, wouldnt you?

The high elves are mostly disparate groups. If Vereesa wasnā€™t able to unite them, I suspect not all of them are going to unite.

Add on that Alleria one of their big heroes is back and a Void Elf, and that the Void Elves are in really good with the alliance right now I think it makes sense that many would join the Void Elves not the other way around.

It could possibly send ome high elve running for home.

OH GOD ITS A VOID ABOMINATION!

I imagine high elves will go both ways. Or three ways? Dalaran is still neutral at present.

Probably three ways.
Some will be horrified with void elves and join their kin.
Some will hate them both and go to Dalaran.
Some may take it as an opportunity to reunite with love onesā€¦

Personally Iā€™d be in the third category.