High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I think the Dark Ranger options are fine.

San’Layne would prefer that it was it’s own Allied race and I want that for them.

Called it!

Vereesa got purple eyes.

3 Likes

I never realized how much I want purple elf eyes until today.

2 Likes

I posted all available void elf eye colors in the other thread:

And also some randomized blood elf looks:

6 Likes

Can someone explain to me the lore of purple eyes in thalasian elves?

The only stated example is when we Vereesa grabed a Naga Trident in a book and her eyes glowed purple.

So it’s a common fan theory that it comes from using Arcane items to sate arcane addiction.

We also see her eyes glowing purple in her Hearthstone card when channeling her magical bow.

Other then that is not officially stated.

I’ve been a huge fan of purple eyes for awhile and preferred them over blue.

4 Likes

It’s a refreshing look. I like it a lot myself.

Originally I was kind of disappointed that both elves were going to have Blue eyes but im glad they each have some of their own colors now. The purple is by far my favorite though.

1 Like

What happens is that I don’t know if the violet color is something related to using void powers

Arcane artifacts I’m 100% sure to grant blue eyes

but there are also the elves of suramar that when using the fountain of the night, their eyes ended purple

I don’t want them to explain this better

100% using the violet eyes on my warrior and priest.

I love them.

If they are giving high elf skin tones and stuff to void elves, high elves as a race is probably never gonna happen bruh

IMO, the way the VE eyes look, they look like VE eyes, but purple, but TBH, if they don’t specify, well, everyone is able to make their own headcanon, specially if HE NPC’s are also getting purple eyes.

It could be something unique to the high elves and their evolution, as a new source of power, hopefully they said something on June 9

1 Like

Umbric getting booted before Silvermoon joins the Horde creates a problem in terms of timeline, because now you have to explain how Umbric and his followers were able to do their thing while remaining unnoticed by anyone and, once they entered that shadow pocket dimension, managed to persist from (near or before) Vanilla WoW until after the Argus campaign.

If you say they entered the void a short time before you and Alleria find them, then you have to explain how no one noticed them over the years (because either Silvermoon forces or the forsaken would have picked up on their presence; in fact, they would have been quest targets for players leveling in the Ghostlands). If you say they’ve been in there since the time prior or around vanilla WoW, then you have to explain how they survived all those years in the void and remained unaffected until the thing with the magic box (which happens when you find them).

I thought it was mentioned Umbric and his followers got exiled after the War in Northrend? I’m pretty sure I heard that somewhere. Could be wrong though.

I don’t think it’s been mentioned anywhere /when/ it happened.
I’ve been playing it off as Umbric was studying and doing his thing quietly since the end of BC, but got exiled in Legion.

They really need to go and fix up a lot of basic information on them at this point.
Them buddying up with the Quel’dorei would be a good time for some backstory for /both/ groups, honestly.

Also, I can make my character’s father in the WoWhead dressing room.

Imgur

I’m hyped.
Turns out I’m making more High Elves than I thought I would. Oops.

1 Like

if you use right click the image on imgur and copy image address I think that generally will show the whole image on the forum and not the cropped preview

Umbric heard about Alleria so he was likely banished recently.

Also the main reason he was banished was because the Sunwell was Light based now and Void is bad around that.

Could be, honestly no idea where the story of the high elves as a whole is going. Do they become extinct with time? Do they become the forefathers of half elves? Do they mostly join the VE’s and the thalassian exiles mostly become a void aligned entity? Do they keep being a group in the background until WoW ends?

Truly IDK, but as always, I do still VE’s could be the solution of HE’s as an issue to be addressed.

No way of possibly knowing since blizzard doesn’t like giving us a rough number of how many people each race has. Which would be very helpful :confused: