High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Why exactly?

I dunno, I just really do dislike it. I mean, I did try to give ideas and options in the other thread that you call spam, on what could be done, but yeah, backfired because people are acting like I am asking for it to be removed.

You’re free to ask for it but it needs to be done in one big megathread of ideas where everything being asked is there. I called it spam because it makes the Pro Helf community essentially look bad when the threads are flooded on the forums all asking for different things.

Surely you do realize the kind of negative image that results in, don’t you Sara?

I hate it too. It’s ugly.

1 Like

I don’t think it is ugly, I just find it hard to look at when casting a spell such as incinerate, and boom, Entropic Embrace effect goes off. Then all of a sudden, look like a Half Done Shadow Priest casting a Warlock spell.

In a thread where people are asking for the Void Elf racials to be changed into something of Arcane or Holy? That is where my thread did not fall in that catorgory. Yes, I am talking about a specific racial, but I am talking about the effects of a certain racial.

No, in a megathread of ideas on how to improve the Roleplay qualities of Void Elves into being more High Elf friendly.

Instead of 9-10+ threads about ranging from racial changes, name changes, class changes, hair changes.

That’s what would be spam and all over the place leading to a negative image being thrown on the Pro Helf community. Instead of being consolidated like it should have been.

But that is the thing Reno. There isn’t a Megathread on that. There is a couple of threads talking about changing the Void Elves racials to be something of Arcane or Holy (which I disagree with those ideas actually). But if all people are going to do is look at it as spam or as a thread to ask to completely change the Void Elves racials, then I might of well request for the thread to be locked!

Some of them abandoned their people over a diet or left because they didn’t like the regime at the time. The Blood Elf regime that Alliance high elves were angry at has not been in place for some time. Otherwise there isn’t actually much story about these groups, it’s been left open to player’s interpretations (other than they are antagonists in the Blood Elf story). That’s how we got into this whole Alliance high elf situation in the first place. Your read of their lore seems to be that they are loyal noble elves who like to hang out with humans, others view them as traitors. You mention Auric, but other people read his story as disingenuous, that he was just making a power grab. And, for all we know he has returned to Silvermoon already. Either way, a lot of conditions have changed.

Not to mention we put the loyalists in chains after she ditched them.

walk into POSITIVITY thread

Arguing

Checks thread title again

:thinking:

Positivity for the positivity! Happy with the customization options we’re getting for both Velfs and Belfs!

Whats Wild do again…

+++

1 Like

Not to mention that if they had a problem with draining mana from animals and the use of fel batteries to power enchantments, but seemingly none with void corruption. Not to mention a regime which has not been around for some time. Things change.

The void diet and those poor animals in Zuldazar.

1 Like

Which is mean, let them go! It’s mostly Sin’dorei and forsaken too, with a few random goblins here and there.

Was it, I saw orcs and tauren. I think it was randomized.

Though I imagine that a lot of those Blood Elves were Sunreavers who were just looking for justice.

Correct me if I’m wrong, weren’t those the ones who refused to pledge themselves to the Horde but rather maintain their allegiance to Sylvanas?

I think the convo dialogues that happen are random. But the actual ones in chains walking are mostly BE/Forsaken/ and goblin from what I see consistently.

And what is wrong with that Fezzy o.O

We should free our Horde brothers and sisters!

If they wont denounce Sylvanas and are effectively hostile to the Horde then no… they shouldn’t be free.

I know you think Sylvanas is good somehow, but shes not. Their decision to follow her at this point is a danger to the Horde. Since there are examples of folk who DID follow Sylvanas who are not against the Horde and were open about following her, I can only assume the ones in chains have shown themselves to be hostile.

1 Like

We have no comments on it, just that they are in chains. And have been for months. I know that you don’t like her but I don’t see any evidence to support the Horde members in chains are somehow dangerous and or bad. Just assumption. Seems silly given the fact other loyalists are shown as faking it, and if my options were fake it or chains I’d fake it too.

my point is kinda this. >.> It would be easy to just say “Oh yeah Horde council. I totally support that” While not actually supporting that and still supporting Sylvanas…

So the ones in chains likely have given reason to be in chains… if that makes sense?

You’re right of course its all just assumption till we get more info though.

See I’d just as easily assume not everyone got the option to fake loyalty. Very easy to persecute more outspoken supporters and give other lesser supporters the chance to go mouth a few words so it looks like everyone was given the chance. But that’s my assumption, again it’s not been elaborated on, but it bothers me it’s mostly BEs and Forsaken in chains and I want to set them free!