High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

The night elves could use that same relationship that the blood elves got with the nightborne
 not the exact same, but the Nelves could easily make room for the high elves in Kalimdor. Especially make use of their ranger skills.

1 Like

The thing is that they are not helfs they are void elfs and when they understand that they will stop asking for paladins

The only explanation is that helfs joined the voids without having to convert due to the ritual they suffered.

Of course there are paladins helfs but these cannot be attached to the voids because they are paladins

It remains only to see if blizzard dares that the people of the silver pact join to practice together the people of umbric

That would be the point behind making them part of something bigger. Void elves right now are former blood elves that got too close to the void and were almost turned into ethereals. Their thing so far as been He-Man-level plot-convenient portals. There’s no past for us to explore, nor a solid lore foundation for them.

The fact that they’re something that came out of nowhere means the most that can be done with VE’s is see how people react to them (which you could build a story around in a book or comic, but not when WoW’s NPCs barely acknowledge your class and race). Well, unless you want to do the “I hope my help is ever so good enough for you, mr alliance sir” routine like Umbric, or be pushed down the villain hole only to turn back at the last moment.

2 Likes

It’s rare to see both instances of this happen in 1 expansion, and they did.

1 Like

I agree with this for the most part. But I don’t even think its necessary to say all the High Elves learned a trick or two from the Void Elves. Whether they get paladins or not they could give them alternate visuals for their racials (Or a toggle option to turn the visual off) as many people have stated. By choosing a “Void Elf” you could essentially have three options.

1.) An Original Void Elf. One who was transformed alongside Umbric.

2.) A Silver Covenant High Elf who learns how to use Void magic. Becoming a High Elf looking “Void Elf”

3.) A standard High Elf of the Silver Covenant. Your racials would essentially be the same thing but instead of Void they’re Arcane. You also have the option to play a Paladin.

The Silver Covenant makes sense to be the overall faction for Thalassian Elves allied to the Alliance. High, Void or otherwise.

4 Likes

What you are talking about would be the new lore of the void elfs

But blizzard in what you mention has only given them the first two options, with lore, if tomorrow gives them high elf distinction, then we start talking about paladin

void elf is one thing high elf another

It would just be lore for Void Elves.

They already have 0

6 Likes
4 Likes

High elf with no blonde hair?

u guys just want an emo elf

Sorry u got a grape version

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have seen it, and I do like it, but I am hoping that its still being worked on and we’ll get the some luminescent white hair Alleria gets in her void form! I also hope we get a glyph for those who prefer the old void form.

2 Likes

We don’t yet know exactly what options will be available. The announcement teaser even says those are only some of the options. I mean, that doesn’t mean we are getting blonde
 but it also doesn’t mean we aren’t getting it either. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Agreed, I kind of feel like they won’t cross pollinate hairstyles, but we will get the hair colors along with new hairstyles.

1 Like

Guys sorry

u wont get blonde hair

Go eat some grapes

1 Like

Dang. We won’t get Blonde hair?

That’s so harsh. A week ago we weren’t getting blue eyes or flesh tones either

10 Likes

Whether we get blonde hair or not
 many of us are quite happy regardless and your needling will not ruin our High Elf parade! :partying_face:

7 Likes

You are my fav.

I keep saying
 I think blonde hair with blue or pink highlights would look WICKED on void elves.

Regular blonde would be great too of course, but that multi toned hair. Gosh, I would pass away with happiness.

5 Likes

Frankly, I®ll never understand the shilling over Dark Ranger “aesthetics” -I mean, it®s basically the undead skin tones we®ve had available to DKs since forever but with red eyes
 so underwhelming. And niche too; only relevant to hunters, bah-.

They don’t even need to give every Blood Elf hair style to Void/High Elves. For all we know High Elves could get their own unique hair styles that are Non-void. Some could be human or night elf. Maybe even some completely new ones unique to them as well.

Bold of you to leave out where I said that The Totems in the Heritage Armor don’t do anything where as Transmog for a Sword and Shield would. But I guess that doesn’t fit your argument.

1 Like

“iF yOu wAnT hIgH eLvES, hOrDe iS wAiTiNG fOr yOu”

Filing Ions above statement to the list of statements that didn’t age well after recent announcement :joy: