High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Well yeah I don’t think void elves are getting renamed now are they?

I think were sort of on the same page though? I want high elves to be separate, but I think it’s fine that void elves are getting new skins.

I’m not saying other people can’t get something they want because I don’t like it, though. That thread never even asked or was implying to get rid of the Void Elf theme or take away anything from what the Void Elf fans want. They suggested adding more types of thalassians to it for the sake of making both High Elf and Void Elf fans happy.

Nobody’s saying you guys can’t continue asking for more Void Elf stuff. If you want more eyes, Void skins or whatever else, just go make threads about it?

2 Likes

It’s especially annoying when Blizzard themselves noted that allied races won’t get updated cosmetics for awhile over other races. Which is upsetting because in the future we might get glossed over because we already got skin customizations instead.

1 Like

cough NIGHTBORNE cough

/cry

3 Likes

This is extremely tiresome. All we wanted in the first place was high elves. It seems like they won’t be their own thing, so we’re trying to make the best of that.

9 Likes

No, you are being petty. I don’t mean it as an insult, that’s how you are coming across. You keep bringing the Warfront thing, claiming that I am “pushing” for it when I am not. So am I misreading it or you are being petty?

And again you keep trying to imply I am not a BE fan because I don’t agree with you, nonetheless-

This rationale? Yeh, that’s just something I don’t agree with, because then everything can feel like an attack to you. I have also seen many BE players into the idea of a Quel’thalas warfront, so it’s really not about being a “BE player”, because so am I, and I’m really vexed you keep trying to dismiss what I say as intrinsically anti BE because you disagree with me.

1 Like

Honestly? Then it’s time for a new VE customization thread or reviving the old one. There is a lot of fan artwork out there that can be compiled, and that’s what I mean; if you want something, speak about it, endorse it, don’t try to block other people from getting what they want.

3 Likes

Well you said the same thing about Tarrok being selfish a bit ago and that held no weight. And neither does this insult now so I guess find a new way to argue without insulting people.

Blizzard likes doing “compromises”. And for some reason they seem to always backfire. It’s almost like they should actually make up their mind and just give a yes or no for making high elves and decide to make them or not instead of beating around the bush with the “compromising”

2 Likes

You need to take a step back and read what he’s saying. Him liking the idea of a quel’thalas warfront is not pushing it, or an attack on BEs, and you’re the one not dropping it.

6 Likes

I’m literally asking you if you are meaning to come across as petty or if I am misreading and you choose to keep taking it as an insult instead of clarifying, and continue to dismiss all the ways you have been rude to me.

So you’re allowed to disagree with people’s disagreement over your ideas that threaten their gameplay. But the original disagreement on their end isn’t allowed and is petty?

Neither one of us represent all BE fans, or all pros or any other group. There are many threads talking about taking Quel’thalas up, please go look through them I’ve not seen many BE fans be supportive.

1 Like

Maybe it seemed like the fastest and easiest way. I’d be willing to wait longer for actual high elves though.

1 Like

He’s telling someone else their fears aren’t valid and their selfish for having them. When he’s had previous ideas that are very threatening to BEs to some people. Don’t bring it up if you don’t want discourse over the idea. I’m allowed my opinion. And I think you need to re read what he’s saying because he is insulting people. What’s more is his previous ideas pertain as my proof that people can have ideas and others can feel threatened by them hence why I am bringing it up.

No, you are being incredibly petty because you keep bringing the darned warfront idea when it was just a passing thought.

And you keep doing it.

2 Likes

The determination you people have I can’t help but admire, about thirteen years of asking for high elves and you’re still going at it because you know there’s a chance.

2 Likes

You brought it up. And now later you’re telling someone else that they have no reason to feel threatened by any ideas and their selfish for even thinking so. So it’s pertinent to remind you, you have had ideas that people would be inherently against. Don’t bring it up if you don’t want discourse on it. People are allowed their opinion.

1 Like

I haven’t been at it quite as long as some others, but I’m here for the duration because I believe in it.

2 Likes

You are acting like my tangential thought of “a Quel’thalas warfront would be nice” is actually and presently threatening you.

Like you are literally acting so wild about this I am officially changing my stance on a Quel’thalas Warfront to No because you are just acting so weird about it, and this matters so little to me to be a hill near on the vicinity I plan to die on.

Well putting that aside I think it’s fair to say people have valid concerns no matter what side of things they stand on. I have never agreed with an anti stance on anything, but to say they don’t have valid concerns when even I have found things said in here concerning is what I am speaking on right now.