High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

i’m more than a little sick of the lore getting bent.

trolls getting other tribes as a skin option, dwarves getting an actual physically different subrace as a skin option, it’s a little bit more than i am willing to take.

Ahh I saw it earlier today, it’s a bit of what I was already thinking anyways if having them being explicitly be HEs under the VE name. But it wasn’t me who came up with seeing the SC officially join Alleria as VEs in all but name. I do agree I love it, and seems kinda logical to see next step wise :smiley:

1 Like

And so you will break.

I wish you well. I’m going to be happy for this decision by blizz. I get my blue eyed Belf, can finally have a high elf wayfarer studying the Void, and my SI:7 agent in Silvermoon.

Good things on the horizon even if I didn’t get the High Elf AR.

they can do that. but it’s spitting in the face of the original racial identity of the high elves.

their identity was one of abstinence from consumption, they lived a life of torture for an ideal. they were stoic.

when you make a high elf join the void elves, you’re essentially pissing on that legacy, and that’s the nicest way i can put it. the void elves do exactly what the blood elves did, delve into dark magical arts and siphoning energies from beings. the entirety of the original void elves, barring alleria, were blood elves. they would absolutely suck the magic out of a rat if they had to, a high elf wouldn’t.

1 Like

you got nothing, and all they care about is that another pig is back to eating from the trough.

I believe in Lann’s scenario it’s left open if the High Elf you choose to play actually studies the Void.

Even better if they let you choose racials to replace void elf ones and thus get Paladin as an option…

Could apply that to Wildhammer too now I think on it.

4 Likes

LOL sure thing Sylvanas.

Sounds like you’re the only one losing in this fight.

the only thing losing is common sense.

you asked for something, and they gave you a half-measure to shut you up. that should piss you off and make you shout more.

the only proper answer to this was “ok, cool. now add high elves.”

Sure. I’ll go play my blue eyed Belf, my high elf SI:7 double agent and my wayfarer void elf quite happily.

You enjoy stubbornly ignoring the options available and by all means keep asking.

I wish you well.

1 Like

And Taunka, and San’layn fans. Great things for everyone is what I see this leading too, all with lore explanations to make people happy.

AND can’t forget the Gilgoblin Kelfin fans!

3 Likes

you can play pretend all you like, as manchildren tend to do.

but it’s not a high elf.

idk why my generation is so pacified and weak, but it’s hard to stomach.

Absolutely!

I’m quite partial to both the Taunka and Gilgoblins. Would love those San’layn too.

Insults! The best way to make a point.

You are a trip, my friend.

I do hope you find peace in your life.

1 Like

Void elves are the lesser elf. Blood Elves are superior

Sorry you have this wrong. Night Elves are the superior elf.

2 Likes

I would ignore people who insult like that it’s unfounded and not called for.

But anyways as far as HEs go and the answer to all these statements like “You’re still not a HE” etc, is to give the HE population into VEs and then it gives validity to the VEs to receive HE classes like Paladin. That’s what I’m looking for anyways, everyone’s taking the news differently. I also like it a lot because under the name VE and following Alleria I feel without a shadow of a doubt even if Blizzard adds the lore to give the HEs people want, there is 0 chance of them infringing on BE themes like the Sunwell etc, they will be separate and removed and that brings me relief.

2 Likes

all the pacified, cowed behavior i’m seeing here, from you and others, angers me.

someone flatly disrespects you, you don’t thank them for it. you continue your demand until it is met, or they don’t deserve your patronage anymore.

1 Like

Aye I hope they have a storyline for it. It’s almost prefectly setup.

Or at least passably setup.

Also I like my idea of a little switch that changes the race name to high elf locks off warlock and gives you paladin? Changes the void elf racials in make to something appropriate to high elves?

Then they could extrapolate that to Wildhammer and Taunka and Gilgoblins and such.

This is a very good point. I agree that’s good news.

1 Like

do you think you’re on some kind of high ground? or you’ve “gotten” me with something like this?

i’m trying to make you understand that you’ve not been given what you want. you’ve been thrown scrap and are expected to be thankful for it like an obedient hound. it’s disgusting that you go for it.

1 Like

I know I haven’t been given what I want.

But if you’re just going to be here riling people up to vote with their wallets because you’re not happy that your headcanon isn’t been properly humored by Blizz, well.

You first.

Don’t just putz around here blowing hot air. Find a game that does what you want and lead by example.

1 Like