High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

I seem to recall people claiming there are Zandalari warlocks too in threads asking for them but they couldnā€™t give them every class.

I do kind of like the idea suggested above of them having Druids, and Shaman but not paladins, it would reinforce their departure from story that belongs to the Blood Elves, most obvious thing that comes to mind being a less of an emphasis on Sunwell related stories.

I still donā€™t see it as such. But rather their own thing they they wanted to push out because they themselves liked their own idea of them. And they do fit a niche for people, I like them for one. But I donā€™t think they close the door on High Elves, in fact Blizzard very specifically uses former BEā€™s to make the VE population so thats telling imo.

Also you changed transmogs! Looks very nice on a Worgen, especially well suited.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve always thought too, itā€™s so easy to get rid of High elves or not use them anymore and they refuse to do so.

One of the few rare things that do lol. Ty!

1 Like

Bit off topic but how do you feel about the Worgen heritage armor out of curiosity?

Iā€™m not a huge fan, it looks pretty ordinarily-gilnean but that obviously makes sense.

Just not a huge fan of the way it looks, I think something more akin to what Greymaneā€™s guards have would of been cooler.

Maybe a mix of what it is now but with some more fur or savage aspects to it, itā€™s kind of what Iā€™ve always hated about Worgen, they play up the human side so much more than the Worgen side.

2 Likes

Belves and Helves could both qualify for Druids and Shamans imo.

2 Likes

I agree. I donā€™t hate it just was thinking itā€™d be different.

1 Like

I had little expectations Worgen arenā€™t a race I can get into for me personally.

Though I do wonder what the Alliance HE heritage might look like :confused: actually I also wonder where the NE heritage is, so many questions regarding heritage armor.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t expect Heritage armors anytime soon for Humans, Orcs, Nelves and Undead.

I think they said in the x.5 patches we should expect to see more of them.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for mine. Too bad they didnā€™t release a round in 8.3.5. Oh well.

4 Likes

I am intrigued to see what Night Elves get in all honesty as well. Besides Blood Elves and Void Elves getting customization they are the race that most intrigues me as far as what new things they are getting. Same can be said about their heritage too I suppose, very intrigued to see it.

2 Likes

Yeah with the warfront sets they probably arenā€™t at the top of the list.

4 Likes

Not to mention the iron scrap armor in garrisons are pretty much ideal Human and Orc heritage armor.

2 Likes

I guess I never thought of the warfront armors taking away from the arrival of heritage armors. Odd considering I thought they stopped making class sets etc for this very reason of being able to do more of these other projects and ideas they have, and I hope they come sooner rather than later.

I think they will still happen, just other races may take priority since the warfront sets are themed, and cover each armor type to boot.

1 Like

Sad for no Silvermoon Warfront and finally getting the Spellbreaker look.

4 Likes

There where a lot of people who hated the idea of a Silvermoon Warfront.

Now they realise it cost them 4 Blood Elf themed armor sets and a Warfront the Horde could have actually won.

And maybe a Silvermoon Update.

Freakin could have had a Blood Mage set man!

6 Likes

I donā€™t know some people are too heavy handed with how much theyā€™d give to the Alliance. And Silvermoon is on the top of their list, so I am for one okay they didnā€™t even get a chance to come see it.

2 Likes

I would have loved it, my belf dh could have gotten cute belf themed glaive.

1 Like