High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

By fire they will be purged

1 Like

I’m sure if you do an image search on “dwarf smoking” you would find a cartoon character based on a set of famous dwarves who might be found to be holding something that could be construed as a joint. That might well be what you’re looking for.

1 Like

How are you doing aside from this nonsense, Murgy?

i don’t have anything against you dude. the the thing is you broke the forum rules and got caught. instead of people understanding why that is and what a good reason it was it’s “poor murg” which is total crap because you knew what you were doing. people are gonna get their own accounts actioned over this. which is silly.

1 Like

Just watch Lord of the Rings, and you’ll see Gimli smoking…

And where does it say that you can not post an image of an elf smoking a pipe.

1 Like

Oh noes, how dare we be sad for a friend of ours losing his T3. What woe.

5 Likes

Anyways, shall we stop derailing this topic before we all get a forum vacation for that?

High Elves for the Alliance!

10 Likes

read his response to me and ask that again. it’s very obvious he knew what he was doing.

Probably a good idea.

didn’t someone come up with some new racial ideas for them a bit back?

3 Likes

Well, I said on discord that one of the racials would have to be the same as Blood Elves in terms of reduced Arcane magic damage taken.

Do we have to? These always go so much nicer when we’re off topic, and it’s not like any of us are changing anyone’s minds.

3 Likes

Oh…whoa! With all the hookahs around the Elf areas…this is a surprise!

2 Likes

belves and velves have totally different racials despite the fact they’re both belves. i seriously doubt helves would get belf racials.

2 Likes

That makes sense. Same race over all.

Uhm… Void elves and blood elves are considerably different. It makes a lot of sense that a void infused blood elf would have different racials.

High elves and blood elves have little to no actual difference. You’d expect some overlap.

There’s also the belf you lure away with the promise of a certain plant that grows in eversong so you can murder him.

1 Like

:thinking:

What exactly do you think is the purpose of this thread? We’re not looking forward to convincing anyone or having a debate about playable High Elves either.

4 Likes

I mean…if you want something though, you need more support, which means you need to convince people. Going by the notion of “I don’t need to convince anyone”, means you aren’t aiming to convince the people who actually can implement the change you desire.

Originally to be postive about elves it seems. In reality, petty sniping at each other and some pretty hilariously lacking in self awareness attacks on how other people are acting the way the attacker is.

Aside from the normal day to day stresses we’ve all got this pandemic stressing us out as well, do we really need to stop when we’re just talking like normal people and force the conversation back into the damned competition mode we all get into when it turns back to the argument?

3 Likes

Soooo…

Runestones? High elves seem fond of those. Blood elves too of course.