High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

For a race that is super rare they seem to be popping up a lot, in-game.

Also aren’t most of the Draenei dead? Killed by the Horde? And then even more killed by the Blood Elves when they lost Tempest Keep? Yet they are a playable race.

9 Likes

Are they really? I mean, for this expansion people have had to play up the importance of portal decorations.

Yes, much like the vast majority of the elves of Quel’thelas were killed by an Alliance prince gone rogue. And then lost even more to those that went over with Kael to join the Night Elf Illidan. And they are already a playable race. Alliance high elves would be like the horde getting a splinter group of Draenei upset that they crashed into another crazy planet.

2 Likes

No, because that didn’t even happen.
High elves are already alliance, there are no horde alligned draenei.

11 Likes

Do you just wait in the wings to jump out to make a stupid argument that has nothing to do with the point I was making that the current high elves are not analogous to the Draenei, the blood elves are, the high elves are a small group of runaways from the blood elf race.

1 Like

Whoah, calm, down lmao.

Don’t use a non-existent example to compare to something that clearly exists in game already, that doesn’t work.

Whatever analogy you’re trying to make, it’s terrible. Why? Because you’re using non-existent splintered horde draenei to compare to very much already alliance aligned high elves.

Also this,

I’m the one posting “stupid” arguments?
Check yourself, stop behaving like a brat.

11 Likes

So why do Alliance players get Void Elves? They are literally a Horde splinter group - made from a race already super-rare due to the Scourge and the events of TBC.

Seems that lore-wise having low-population numbers isn’t a good reason.

16 Likes

Don’t ignore the point of the post to make an irrelevant point and you don’t get snapped at.

I’m getting a bit tired of this pattern.
I addressg one point: That the population of high elves is equivalent to draenei. I stated that no, Blood elves would be the equivalent population, and listed a hypothetical equivalent of the high elves as a small fraction of the survivors.

Someone jumps in from the wings to cut out a sentence from the response, ignores the rest of the paragraph it was in and then pretends they have made some logical victory over me by how explaining how dumb I am to say this thing I wasn’t even arguing about.

1 Like

velves are fine because they’re not peach skinned. the entire argument is about them looking like belves. yet if you want to make them look different then it’s a “better” belf. just lol.

9 Likes

velves are literally rogue belves not anything to do with helves. you do realize the people who want helves don’t want belves right? they can play a belf right now if they want to but they choose not to because a belf isn’t a helf.

2 Likes

Belves and helves are the same thing, get over it.

1 Like

Dude that was never an argument except from Horde players themselves who viewed themselves as the alien/other/monster faction.

Also void elves are a pretty terrible ‘compromise’ - that destroyed the whole argument for not having High Elves in the Alliance in the first place - low population numbers. So are there more void elves than High Elves? That would be a pretty big a$$-pull.

10 Likes

Yup, they never should have caved in the first place.

3 Likes

You completely ignored his point for the sake of being literal. Honestly, quit being a bad actor.

3 Likes

Draenei number in the few Hundred.

In Rise of the Horde Velen was trying to figure out how many where left as they hid in the Zangara Marsh and there was only a few hundred at most.

In BC it was widely assumed there was only around 300 on Exedar but I don’t know the source for that.

4 Likes

the issue is that horde needed a pretty race so they gave horde belves. it’s no different than if maghar had ended up alliance. horde would be up in arms about it since we’ve been asking for them since tbc.

1 Like

I’m not, you’re saying that alliance having playable high elves is like horde having playable draenei.

There is no group of splintered horde draenei, which is why your analogy is objectively wrong to start with.

Make it make sense.

Except you’re using draenei as an example, who were never horde in the first place. That’s just a flawed analogy.
If high elves weren’t already alliance, then sure, it would be like having a random group of draenei joining the horde.

But that’s just not the case. So bad example.

I didn’t ignore the rest, here’s what you said:

“Yes, much like the vast majority of the elves of Quel’thelas were killed by an Alliance prince gone rogue. And then lost even more to those that went over with Kael to join the Night Elf Illidan. And they are already a playable race. Alliance high elves would be like the horde getting a splinter group of Draenei upset that they crashed into another crazy planet.”

Which is a false analogy, why? Because alliance high elves already exist.

Stop throwing a tantrum everytime I point out the obvious flaws in your analogies.

Also:

You should probably reflect on this a bit.
Take a chill pill.

I never said you were dumb first of all, you’re just making an analogy using something that doesn’t exist, vs something that exists. You’re right, it is extremely illogical, and if that makes me victorious then I’ll happily take it.

10 Likes

No, I responded to someone referring to the Draenei as an example to say how I don’t think it’s a good example. You’re just making stuff up to negate my point.

1 Like

You misunderstood then, I didn’t take it literally.

Nonetheless, he’s comparing an already alliance race, to a race that doesn’t exist.
And saying they would be a similar situations.

Stop blindly jumping on bandwagons and read

4 Likes

the helves were alliance until horde needed a pretty race.

2 Likes

You claim you arent being literal, but double down pn it.
He made a simile, and you immediately go “but that has not happened!” and completely ignored the point he was articulating.

Again, its bad acting on your part.

4 Likes