High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

Donā€™t you know? April Fools is a serious business :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, lets not risk getting banned Murg. Good call :slight_smile:

Still, pretty stupid reason to lost your Trust Level.

3 Likes

Apparently so. Of all the things to get upset over in these forums, thatā€™s what they go with.

3 Likes

Thanks amigoā€¦just donā€™t risk your own forum privileges on my accountā€¦so keep it light, please.

3 Likes

I hav TL 2, my privileges are minor.

2 Likes

the imbibing dwarf would be the only part that was funny. the rationale for teasing their playerbase with name dropping, not so funny. but i woulda giggled at the imbibing dwarf

3 Likes

Blizzard be like: We are making your trust level -9000. This means, only 1 post and 1 like every 9000 days.

3 Likes

Well, got to remember Blizzards slang: If we find anyone having fun, weā€™ll remove that fun, AND PUNISH YOU FOR HAVING FUN!

3 Likes

Woah, Broflake, that thread didnā€™t last long. The forum mods are out on force today.

Maybe they need to check themselves. They have references to this sort of thing in game.

2 Likes

I wanna now create a thread how fun is illegal in the WoW community, but Iā€™m afraid now :sob:

1 Like

thereā€™s a lot of things in game that get you forum vacations if you do it on the forums. we all know what weā€™re allowed to do and not allowed to do on the forums. you cant call sylvanas the B word here even though garrosh does in game.

5 Likes

But Sylvanas is a bad giā€¦

Oh, that B Word.

1 Like

i donā€™t feel bad for him losing T3 though because this isnā€™t the first time heā€™s posted something like that. heā€™s lucky he hasnā€™t been popped before now.

1 Like

Honestly, I do feel bad that Murg lost is TL3 over that image, considering that image is harmless.

Murg, it feels weird now not seeing your gifs. It just doesnā€™t feel the same.

3 Likes

It was a pretty harmless gif posted in fun.

2 Likes

what was that dwarf doing? and are you allowed to talk about that in general on the forums? regardless of how ā€œfunā€ it seemed to you guys itā€™s against the forum rules. i got popped not too long ago and lost my T3 as well. i own what i did though and my ban was fair.

Sad sad panda

He was being a high dwarf.

Must be a Nomi follower.