High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I have only seen a couple of people say that. But a couple =/= So many.

6 Likes

i am. and have been since 2007

2 Likes

Then it’s kind of odd that there are very many helfers wanting void elves to have blood elf skin tones.

2 Likes

How many? Citations? Is it their preference or something they’d accept as a last resort.

12 Likes

Alamara created a thread about how they could have done void elves in the first place.

7 Likes

Seriously. A person only has to look around to see that posted here on these forums as well as twitter, mmo champ. Maybe you just haven’t noticed.

3 Likes

If you guys make claims, prove them.

10 Likes

ill show you in discord

actually having the pre cata world part of chromie time is very feasible because classic exists. I would hope blizzard would port it in for chromie time and add the vanilla starting zone options to the new system.

It would allow the introduction of a “midgame” option. You could play the entire WoW story from start to finish by capping your level at 50 and playing through all the expansions until you get to shadowlands.

9 Likes

Ok…every person I see asking for void elf needing high elf skin tone I see from now on, I’ll ping you.

Go for it. Just make sure it’s in the context of preferring that over actual high elves.

7 Likes

Last post in here for a bit. With Blizzard poking fun at us now, I feel like it’d just be wasting my time to stick around.

A lot of the posters in here have been really nice and fun to talk to. Avarie, Saraslam and Lannisteros, I’ve probably enjoyed your ideas the most, and would love for Blizzard to think about them. Anyway. Peace.

10 Likes

That is all they do. They make claims. Remember, they made the claim that I am attacking people, calling them trolls, calling them Ion Bias, etc. But they still haven’t proved it.

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that, though I do see more hope to their comedy post in the form of recognition like the Pandaren.

Hope to see you around, maybe one day celebrating playable Alliance High Elves. :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

I’ve had fun talking to you as well. I think that they kind of ruined some of the arguments with the joke though. I mean it was clearly about high elves, and they said much requested which kind of goes against the notion that only a few people want them.

6 Likes

i have an army of alts too. this is hyperspace/vitaminshot/pinky from the original helf threads back on the old forums. i swap to my alts when i’m working on their mogs. hehe

2 Likes

promised myself i wouldnt ignore anyone. i’d just not read their posts if i was in the mood to not be aggravated. she has singlehandedly ruined my leveling experience in alliance zones where silver covenant are featured, as my brain goes right to her various arguments that they are not important, making the experience an internal argument with her points.

and as i’m standing there, getting yet another series of quests from the silver covenant, i grumble alot as it is a constant reminder that to enjoy that aspect of the game now, i must enter into some kind of cognitive dissonance, a state of being i refuse.

2 Likes

a bit off topic but why are your eyes blue and mine are like an off white?

Because he is a High Elf. High Elves are Blood Elves, Blood Elves are Void Elves, which makes Void Elves, High Elves. Lol

Don’t go calling people out and advocating for ignoring them. It doesn’t bode well for the topic. Just saying from experience.

1 Like