High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

News Flash go start trouble somewhere else dont you have like two other high elf threads you created to troll. You always try to take people’s comments out of context its get boring after a while bro.

6 Likes

There isn’t much conversation actually, it is just 10 or 20 people who keep High Elf stuff alive. Most people could care less about a High Elf race. It’s just a vocal minority.

3 Likes

I love it how you take it way out of context to misinterpreted what he actually said.

i seen many different discussion on different forums about the Playable Alliance High Elf Question, MMO Forums, Reddit Forums, Also seen the the Playable Alliance High Elf Petition it was more then 20 people, also their discord channel has more then that to. Aslo all the fan art out there. There is a rather big following.

3 Likes

This I gotta see, please tell me how that was not saying that we just say no without any common sense?

Because that seemed to be pretty straightforward to me

2 Likes

“They just mad because you use common sense.”

Apologies for pointing out what you wrote dude.
And no, I am fine being here, you dont own the forums.

4 Likes

I love your incessant need for acknowledgement

2 Likes

The things said by anties like , Like Vereesa if she didnt have kids blah blah, knowing her history with the Horde isn’t common sense, Or to say a High that live among the Alliance are the Same as Sin’dorei in the Horde, thats not common sense things like that.

They way Sara was attacked as soon as she changed her mind, due to researching and looking at lore, wasn’t common sense.

Allot of common sense goes by the wayside or in these threads.

3 Likes

I wasn’t the one that had to create all the high elf threads for attention or the control brother. Also you making me made ended when you use tag team on peeps .

1 Like

So because we interpret the story in a different way than you we don’t have your common sense? That’s generous.

Oh right, and because some of them live abroad that changes everything else about them, because common sense says that people who live in a different country suddenly change what they are.

Sara got ‘attacked’ when she changed because she basically just one day flipped a switch and started attacking us to make you guys like her more or something. I get along fine with the people who want high elves that aren’t insulting wangrods and who can have a coherent conversation with people.

6 Likes

Nope again your taking out of content what i said, Anties take what is proven in game and lore and by the Devs, and make comment like, High Elf are same so High cant be playable. when the already know like everyone else does they are the same race, but different groups. To say they are same is misleading and false, Same race different paths different allegiances.

1 Like

how about a kirin tor or defias human AR then? does that make sense to you? but theyre different groups? no, because humans are playable just as the high elves are playable as blood elves :frowning_woman:

1 Like

You really have no room to talk about this. I mean right here is taking at least my argument out of context. Blood and High Elves are two factions of one race, but I don’t feel that just being a different faction is enough to justify the request.

To deny that they are nearly identical other than one political difference and a geographical move is much worse than not feeling that the differences outweigh the similarities.

1 Like

Say what you want posting histories can been seen. one only has to look at them and see who says what, we all evolve we all have a side,

I have no worries about comparing our posting histories.

2 Likes

Then why is your profile hidden?

4 Likes

Me either, wish people would look more at people posting histories, then they know who they are dealing with.

I hide mine cause everyone that use to tag team peeps here did the same.

2 Likes

Nice catch

4 Likes

Learned from the best right?