High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

That video made me feel like, OK then lets choose our race and our faction to join all with no barriers . SO race don’t dictate faction anymore. Any race any faction !

2 Likes

Wont happen in WoW given they saw how it killed RIFT.

1 Like

Rift was dying before they semi merged factions.

1 Like

It would be nice.

1 Like

I wish I got that sort of praise. But according to some, I am someone who calls everyone trolls, or call them Ion bias, or think every anti is a selfish jerk,

It was what killed the game
It wasstill okay prior to it. Only the ascended faction had issues

1 Like

People were requesting that they do something because it was getting hard to find groups.

It wasn’t a full merge either. Some towns and cities are still hostile to the opposite faction.

You do know Rift and World of Warcraft are different games, based with there own story, lore and game designs.

WoW factions are what is killing this game because of how bad the direction of the story and races are becoming within each faction. BfA is a prime example of this.

1 Like

Thats because it was hard coded as two fsctions. It gets finicky when you mess with stuff to such a degree as npc marking

You do know that is irrelevant yes?
People dont change.
People like competing and they like choice mattering. Faction merging is bad, and.coding wise, very hard to implement beyond merc modes

1 Like

No denying that. I am just saying, the player population was dwindling prior to the merge, which is part of why they merged it.

I’d like to note, I don’t want a faction merge in wow.

2 Likes

Everyone in this thread is very sad and has a sad life (including myself)

If you are trying to be funny I am not amused.
If you are not, then you are unkind.

CROMGARU HAS IDEA!
ALL elfs to alliance…except those who want Horde. they brecome San’lee…Sanir…VAMPIRE ELF.
also make Horde Panderas more gnarly and fierce.
cuddly belong alliance
Cromfaru has spoken

3 Likes

Its a mixture of both. I dont know why one in game race has caused so much conversation in talk. But the main thing that made me say this is realizing that this is lannister, and remembering his sylvanas cringy rp posts brings back many bad memories. Call me unkind, but im just saying what is on my mind.

1 Like

CROMGARU IS GENIUS!

1 Like

They just mad because you use common sense instead of just saying no, wouldn’t worry much we all evolved on the subject, Your a nice person

1 Like

That’s true. Thanks for that comment Valarian :heart:

1 Like

This just in, if you dont agree with helfers you lack common sense.
Funny stuff

3 Likes