High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Once more I have no idea what you’re trying to get at here.

2 Likes

no doubt, and no worries.

Perfectly reasonable answer. If I discussed in here daily and everyone hid their stuff I may have done that as well who knows Shrug . Bit weird to discuss post histories with a hidden profile is why I said something.

Confusion intensifies

3 Likes

OBTW Me and Sara use to get into some heated battles, over this topic, things were said and done by both sides, accusations flew, didn’t see anties worry about then when she agreed with you. Like I said we all evolve. I dont hold anything against anyone on these forums.

1 Like

3 Likes

Actually, screw replying to Tarrok or Broflake. If they want to go ahead and accuse people of them calling others trolls, or call them ingorant jers or ion bias or what ever, then I got better ways to pass the time than arguing with them.

1 Like

Murg i use to have mine open until a few days ago, so you being a little misleading there. Also some of the Anties that uslly hang out here use to have their hidden to no big deal then right Murg. Now you chime in.

Valarian, don’t mean to correct you or anything, but…

Murg, not Morg

I’m doing no such thing Amigo…if that’s the case then the moment you did that you should have also stopped saying

But, you didn’t - obviously. We’re friendly, so I’m comfortable saying that once you hide yours - for whatever reason - you need to stop saying things like that. It’s a bad look, man.

1 Like

I also said the same thing when my profile wasn’t hidden it wasn’t no big deal then either murg.

Thanks fixed it… sorry about that!

1 Like

Stormwind City Morg, we’ll freeze all your dead bodies for you, how many Horde have you managed to successfully killed?

Hey, I get snarky and sarcastic and argumentative, I’ll admit it, and as long as it’s kept in proportion I don’t care if you think I’m a jerk in your opinion. But I’m not the one starting a pity party to try and get praised.

2 Likes

We all in this together man, and rather all of us play nice and get a name right.

I dont think your a Jerk never did, I just agree with your assessment on the High Elf debate. I dont agree with some of the tactics you use, but i dont dislike you. Never did,

Um…I…err…that is to say…

2 Likes

Sorry, I think I am a little too confusing with somethings I say.

No, but you and yours did, and you certainly jumped in when lann asked for it as he made this thread. So I am not sure what the point of your post is exactly. Let alone, you complain about teaming on someone but discussions fly avout all the time. Pros, antis, I doubt anyone is being targetted selectively.

Itoldyouso

This user’s public profile is hidden.

Valarian-hydraxis
User profile is hidden.

Point? None.