High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

We can keep requesting things like paladins and customization that doesnā€™t make it in. Blizzard did say customization will be an ongoing process and many races need new class options

5 Likes

Iā€™ll advocate for alliance tauren for you :crazy_face:

I would really love that as well!

1 Like

I support you on this. I am just saying that I am happy blizz realized that compromise makes for good business. I would like to see some high elfish hair colors and some lore bringing the family all together, as it were, but this is an excellent step.

Mmm, mostly what I am happy about is that I wasā€¦ right? In the sense that it seemed far more likely for VE to get HE customization than HEā€™s becoming an AR.

I do think we still need White and Black hair on Void Elves; would be nice if they threw in some HE hair colors.

And lorewise; please let this mean that High Elves and Void Elves on the alliance have joined under one banner.

10 Likes

Seeing as how I keep seeing Blood Elves are High Elves. Also Void Elves are High Elves. It would be nice if on the characters selection screen for both Void Elves and Blood Elves, you could choose instead to be a High Elf. Now I would much prefer the title Felblood or Sanā€™Layn for Blood elves along with those customizations over the High Elf ones. However I donā€™t see that happening.

My two cents but if HEs from the rift simply are studying the void, but donā€™t look like original VEs. If they are Alliance HEs and not former BEs, then we would have a form of what we wanted.

So the request for Paladin would be nice, and they would simply be under the Void Elf name is all.

So this means that I can play as a blood elf aligned alliance member? Nice.

Sounds like the origins idea Iā€™ve seen floated around but Iā€™m not entirely knowledgeable on it enough to elaborate.

I am hoping for more hair colors, styles, and a way to change to racial effect of entropic embrace for those who arenā€™t wanting the void theme front and center.

2 Likes

I agree. The customization option and looks and aesthetic was never the point. It was the lore and story.

The only thing to do is to keep asking and keep being very specific about what we want.

Playable Alliance Silver Covenant High Elves (not Void Elves, not former Blood Elves).
Preferred classes: Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Paladin.
Preferred Aesthetic: Silver Covenant, WC 2 High Elf Rangers, WC 3 Sorceresses and Priests (and their Swordsmen and Archers).

But still not what was being asked for.

Please no.

Itā€™s unacceptable.

3 Likes

I do hope for more hair colors, but entropic embrace feels nitpicky IMO. Itā€™s a once in a while combat proc, doesnā€™t feel much different than trinket procs, and compared to corruption as a permanent effect. eh.

2 Likes

I hate it, it looks awful and makes it hard to level. If I could replace it or turn it off Iā€™d be a lot happier.

Stop wasting time on a discussion regarding lore with a person that doesnĀ“t differentiate it from gameplay.

Honestly I do hope this also means we will be seeing a Thalassian reunification on the alliance that moves them forward as a whole as a more void-oriented people.

Uniting VEā€™s and HEā€™s is what makes most sense for them to endure; merging them creates a far more complex cultural identity than either of them on their own.

I really think on the customization screen for void elves we should have the option to call ourselves High Elves. Just like I think the the dwarves should be able to have the Wildhammer title next to their nameā€¦ and so on.

10 Likes

They should just murge Allied/Core Rances and just add a ā€œHeritageā€ to the character options.

Ugh I wish you were around in the HE discord there was an origins video from some YouTuber that was basically that being able to pick where you come from on creation. They used humans as the example iirc.

Anyways side note you look like a totally new person Izzabelle with your goggles!!! New Izz who dis!!

1 Like

They are 2 groups lead by 2 sisters, it just makes infinitely more sense they form one political and ideological entity. Iā€™m talking about SC and Void Elves with this, not necessarily the Highvale, for example.

But I have always said that the idea that High Elves should be opposed to the void as a whole is more fanon than canon.

Now what if Highvale become the Allied Race?