High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

How did the blood elves abandon the high elves, when it was the high elves that chose to abandon their people and their ways?

Elisandes insult makes quite a bit of sense. Why call yourself high elf, when you gave up everything that was a high elf?

What I mean is that Void Elves are literally Blood Elves in every single aspect except faction allegiance and power source.

High Elves however are different in other cultural aspects.

5 Likes

True, which is all the more reason high elves have more of a reason to be a playable race than void elves. Also funny that Alliance now has Lightforged AND Voidtouched races, while the horde has none. Both should have been optional character transformations seeing as how the game is becoming more cosmically inclined overall.

9 Likes

Too bad; you’re a nice person, we like you, and you just have to deal with it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You guys are making me blush!

5 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/581664122249150476/581669590749282314/DYuHHIjXcAAu48M.jpg?width=841&height=473

17 Likes

Tell that to the devs; who are constantly “fixing” things that ain’t broke.

4 Likes

Rude. /10char

I like their aesthetic personally

For those who don’t scroll up and read earlier posts.

4 Likes

I agree that Undead Elves make sense for a Horde customization option. I do not agree they should be for Forsaken though.

That said, San’layn would be a far better race since you would get new racials and potentially a new model.

1 Like

That video made me feel like, OK then lets choose our race and our faction to join all with no barriers . SO race don’t dictate faction anymore. Any race any faction !

2 Likes

Wont happen in WoW given they saw how it killed RIFT.

1 Like

Rift was dying before they semi merged factions.

1 Like

It would be nice.

1 Like

I wish I got that sort of praise. But according to some, I am someone who calls everyone trolls, or call them Ion bias, or think every anti is a selfish jerk,

It was what killed the game
It wasstill okay prior to it. Only the ascended faction had issues

1 Like

People were requesting that they do something because it was getting hard to find groups.

It wasn’t a full merge either. Some towns and cities are still hostile to the opposite faction.

You do know Rift and World of Warcraft are different games, based with there own story, lore and game designs.

WoW factions are what is killing this game because of how bad the direction of the story and races are becoming within each faction. BfA is a prime example of this.

1 Like

Thats because it was hard coded as two fsctions. It gets finicky when you mess with stuff to such a degree as npc marking