High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

You can tell it’s bad when draenei get union work stolen from them by a human larper.

2 Likes

Sure gal, and then how will Blizzard have to compensate the HORDE players for such gross mistreatment?

If you are only interested in acting like a colicky baby making a temper tantrum over Blizzard not caving to your desires then I guess I won´t waste my time reading your posts… cause that answer was but a big tantrum and nothing else…

Anything put on Vanilla IS worthless to the discussion, because it´s a creation post WC3.

Show me the Alliance friendly lodges in WC3 and then you would have a leg for the argument. Cauee that´s my point, as per WC3 the only High Elf survivors were Kael´thas and the people following him, and they changed their name in that game.

Sure man, that´s why the “egocentrist” Belves allied with the Orcs in mudhut land… cause they were “too prideful”. And why Helves like Renthar et al refused to get Lor´themar´s offer of help and preferred to risk themselves with magical artifacts of questionable origins, cause they´re SO humble…

Tl;dr: come back here to participate when you leave the blinding Helf bias at the door, cause so far you are basically acting as an Exhibit A of what I am complaining.

1 Like

Warcraft 1-3 doesn’t matter if it was overwritten by new lore. You’re the one throwing a tantrum here. You’re also refusing to provide suggestions for what you want, stop asking others to do the work for you. If you’re going to whine about needing new options on Blood Elves then list what you want to see.

1 Like

Did I said new lore “didn´t matter” on those posts? No? Good.

As a matter of fact I AKNOWLEDGED the big problem those retconns created because by proxy of Blizzard taunting Alliance players with High Elves in Vanilla and then following with the coherent path of making Belves roll Horde they found themselves in this predicament of not being able to put two cloned races in both sides of the faction fence for GAMEPLAY reasons (aesthetic exclusivity of the playable models IS one of the design aspects to take into account for the “products” being sold A.K.A. the playable races).

Next time before you jump to cry, bother with reading my whole posts, yes?

I repeat, next time before you jump to cry, bother with reading my whole posts, yes? Cause I actually provided the aforementioned suggestions + the arguments to use them.

You guys really REALLY do give a bad name to the Helfer crowd… not only antagonistic for the sake of “getting muh Helves or GTFO” attitude but even REFUSING to even read the post of the people not blindly endorsing your qq, shessh…

1 Like

You can have options that make sense to exclusively be on Blood Elves, Void Elves get options from Blood Elves that make sense to also be on Void Elves. You can stop complaining now.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

They’ve been pretty clear in what they’re talking about and why.

Folk have asked many times for what they want for blood elves.

And void elves for that matter.

Perhaps you missed that earlier?

Yes.

And not everyone thinks that natural skintones or hair colors are good additions.

You can stop pretending only your side is valid now.

7 Likes

I’m just gonna suggest again for alliance half-elves, with mok’nathal for the horde is the best options for people want anything close to HE.

3 Likes

delete horde. Why you have to get anything in the first place?

Horde got alliance race, highelves as blood elves, then nightborne…rofl

And what exactly alliance got in return? reskinned gnomes/draenei/humans

facepalm.

give highelves, silver covenant and delete horde. It should have died before tbc.

No, give us half elves. Last we need is another BE reskin/clone.

4 Likes

You also got void elves and options to play SC through them.

You have your high elf options.

Just go play one.

6 Likes

Yuck fen, just yuck! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey now, I RP this toon as a former SC member.

…

I mean he left them after the Purge because he was disgusted with them… But still.

2 Likes

Can’t wait until we burn your next tree house.

Honestly, this is an interesting set up, and much more fleshed up, even if straightforward and seemingly “simple”, than Uh yeah, my HE has always followed the hoomans.

5 Likes

I’d much prefer the “want vengeance against all orcs and trolls, so I’ll ally with the peps that don’t like them too!” route myself.

3 Likes

If I had the backbone to RP, I’d RP a former SC that defected and returned to her homeland to make amends not only for the purge, but for not recognizing the sacrifice of her people so long ago.

5 Likes

If HE was a thing I’d RP that he is angry that his people refused to fight against the races that killed his family rather then make amends, he’d be blinded with vengeance.

1 Like

You mean Blood Elves?

When I say HE, I mean the group that remained alliance. Not the ones that went horde. good try though.

:slight_smile:

But yeah, by being angry at those that joined the people he wants revenge to, that’d be BE.