High Elf Love Thread! šŸ„°

Like the one with Vereesa and the sunreaversā€¦

/hides

When you know, you know.

Hold on, I might be able to work something out, Iā€™ll wait until the next mechagnomes trades his eyes for cyborg lenses.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

Errrrgh, gnome bits touching me.

Well maybe you can be the first orc DH

Iā€™ve sacrificed everything! What have you given!?

So, since Alliance High Elves are differenā€™t than the Horde High Elves and time has passed, and these Alliance High Elves have nothing to do with the Sunwell. Also Elisande looked at the ā€œHigh Elvesā€ and insulted them for diluting their race with lesser beings. Wouldnā€™t Alliance High Elves at this point just be humans with slightly larger ears and normal human colored eyes? :\

2 Likes

Wat

You can just say blood elves and high elves you know.
Whatā€™s with this horde high elf nonsense!

5 Likes
1 Like

many donā€™t seem to get that the high elves having blue eyes is a stereotype that came about with the NPCs in WoW only having blue eyes. Most have no glowing eyes at all and they come in a wide range of colors.

With the direction blood elves are going and the direction night elves are going I do believe there is a vacant spot for modern high elves to now fill. While certainly night elves fill the role of the savage wild elf they are moving closer to the dark leaving ample room for a more tame wood elf that is closer with humans.

13 Likes

This is only said on Chronicles and itā€™s no longer set in stone, itā€™s not the holy bible of Warcraft anymore, itā€™s just titans view of everything giving more context to the story, but take it with a grain of salt as retcons are already happening.

1 Like

So as usual, ā€œcompromiseā€ is nothing but anti and forum casual propaganda.

I mean Iā€™ve been known, but it seems even clearer now.

3 Likes

iā€™m in favor of high or half elves on alliance. iā€™m also in favor of belfs getting blue eyes. i dunno what the big deal is for the devs. i know why helfers are interested in them as that is currently the only feature that identifies helfs as helfs and not belfs. but that could be easily modified also.

to be honest with you, i think the devs are just interested in keeping faction rivalry going, as long as it keeps us coming back and engaging

1 Like

The Sunwell shone once again, now a fount of both arcane power and Holy Light.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sunwell

ā€¦which was taken from the Chronicles book. So, donā€™t hold your breath.

Wowpedia is just a compendium of the information taken from the game, comics, books, Q&Aā€™s, etc.

i didnt see that referenced in the footnotes. how do you know its only from chronicles? and chronicles, btw, is newer than the sunwell cleansing event itself.

Wowpedia itā€™s not the source, it only compilates the information from Blizzard sources, and that sentence is exactly the same from Chronicles book, the ingame files only say holy for instance.

oh interesting. but isnt it a given that its arcane, since its a tap on arcane leylines, sorta like the arcandor

Sunwell was made with Arcane but after its destruction, it was reignited with Holy energy, which means itā€™s still an Arcane creation but itā€™s fuelled with Holy energy from Mā€™uru making his Holy energy the prominent force between the two.

This is the only explanation that makes sense to me now that Blue Eyes are not happening.

3 Likes

you better start asking for gold eyes. hehe
get use to the idea that your eyes are gonna clash with your face.

1 Like

Iā€™m not gonna lie I like the idea that the Sunwell, is now literally almost like the Sun.

I hope Blood Elves get orange fiery eyes so I can make use of it on my fire mage.

Like this:
https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/featured-dragoncalleralanna.jpg

3 Likes