High Elf Love Thread! đŸ„°

So the News happened today that Blue Eyes for Blood Elves have been rejected.

I feel sorry for those who wanted to have Different Eye Colors on their Blood Elf Characters. This is not me mocking or making fun of the Antis on here. This is me saying I’m sorry the News made those who are upset. Those who wanted to have different Eye Colors to be different than being the same Green Eye Blood Elf.

I hope Blizzard turns this around so that everyone can have the High Elf Options like the Blood Elf Players and those who wanted High Elves on the Alliance such as Void Elf Options or Half Elves. I hope people can be happy and get what they want. Even after these years. I feel bad for you guys and I hope you guys are doing well.

4 Likes

I even made a Thread on here in the Forums and It was me giving my respect to the Antis and those who are Blood Elf Players who wanted Blue Eyes and other features for Blood Elves.

I gave my respects and also telling those to not be very depressed. Sorry about the News that happened today. Take care Fellow Antis and well Blood Elf Folks in General.

2 Likes

However for those Who are wondering. No I’m not abandoning High Elves on the Alliance or anything else. I just want to have both sides be happy and wish for the best in all.

5 Likes

I think blue eyed blood elves are as likely as alliance high elves now.

Yeh :confused: honestly part of me at best hopes for something that make the SC join with the VE’s

2 Likes

His conduckt was poor.

2 Likes

Perhaps they’re next in line for Blizzard’s routine alliance mass slaughter

Ion said that “they have evolved”, as if to say, the Blood Elves have evolved. He didn’t specifically said “there eyes have evolved” or anything.

1 Like

That’s is why their eyes are no longer limited to green.

I winced when I read “evolved”, but I won’t go there.

But an interesting thought was brought up to me today. How many years ago did Blood Elves start using the fel? When did they stop? What about the Blood Elf children running around with green eyes? I’ve seen them on art for children’s week.

Not really important, but was just curious as to how that worked
 Like were those toddlers alive back then to have their eyes change or were they born with the green eyes after they did away with the fel?

5 Likes

I just find Half Elves to be more likely :man_shrugging:

and I call BS on that. No plans for Most of shadowlands but undoubtedly they are making considerations for the covenant races come the end of the expansion.

3 Likes

Depends on if they can leave that realm.

1 Like

I hope not, I know some people may be excited for some of the SL races (I really like the fawns from Ardenweald) but they don’t belong to azeroth, and id love for us to get back to 
 Azeroth at some point.

10 Likes

I see no reason why they wouldn’t be able to. Beings of other dimensions can travel to reality.

It is less so they can’t and more likely why should they? Well the reason would be we are going to alter the shadowlands to how we see fit most likely.

The covenants want anima. What better way to get more of it than to send out agents into reality to collect it themselves?

1 Like

Its more a bit of both, since a lot of these things havent been referenced in WoW lore outside of generic “Shadowlands exists”.

I would be very surprised if they could leave and if they had a reason to.

1 Like

“Azeroth and the shadowlands ARE ONE!”

That’ll be the draenor is free version of SL

1 Like

Do you think Blizzard’s decision to not give Blood Elves blue eyes makes High Elves more or less likely in the future?

They have no plans currently. Meaning they probably dont see it as a priority to include them.

I do wish we could get a department dedicated to some races and customizations. I am sick of the resetting ilvl each patch personally.

Mind you Ion is setting expectations with what he says. So no allied races. New customization may be spicier then we think if they dont plan to realise allued races in shadowlands. And they may focus on all race customization down the line even allied races.

To be fair orcs didn’t originate on Azeroth and Azeroth probably wouldn’t even exist without them at this point.