High Elf Love Thread! šŸ„°

[quote=ā€œMuir-kelthuzad, post:1644, topic:500092, full:trueā€] That is, they created new blue eye options for NPCs currently. Quite some work potentially if the idea was to keep NPCs as NPCs for ā€œthe gameā€™s lifeā€. :wink:
[/quote]

They look like void elf eyes.

3 Likes

Blue is better to the faction who has been carrying that Faction banner for 20 years. :ocean: HIGH ELVES FOR ALLIANCE.

4 Likes

ā€œIf you want to be a fair skinned, light haired, blue eyed elfā€¦sorry, the horde is there waiting for youā€

-Game Director Ion Hazzikostas

4 Likes

I mean he also said if you want to play a high elf play the hordeā€¦ soā€¦

1 Like

High Elves for the Alliance? Definitely. We are waiting for it. True blue eyes belong to where it stays. Yes.

Canā€™t wait for Alliance High Elves.

3 Likes

i already have blue eyes :relaxed:

3 Likes

You are cheering for npcs to get customization and told if you want to play fair skinned elves join the horde but keep cheering I guess.

1 Like

Of course Iā€™ll be cheering. Itā€™s High Elves. For the Alliance. Itā€™ll be playable eventually.

Ion said no allied races planned for shadowlands as wellā€¦ so okayā€¦

In the future, maybe yes. Maybe no. But thread exists to show our support than people coming into the support thread and jeer that we are supporting our cause.

High Elves for the Alliance!

11 Likes

I mean you already are a high elf but okā€¦ whatever makes you happy. Just keep listening to those whispersā€¦

Whatā€™s that? I didnā€™t hear. High Elves for the Alliance? Peachy Skin for us? Blue Eyes for us? Thanks for the support!

7 Likes

Well you kind of started taunting fans wanting blue eyes for blood elves. seriously.
Maybe you should have stayed on topic.

3 Likes

sorry, only thing youre getting is the status quo

The irony of that statement is pretty crushingā€¦

14 Likes

Then you donā€™t understand the term ā€˜ironyā€™.

No, Iā€™m fairly sure someone staunchly anti who comes to a high elf support thread and posts frequently, then admonishes people to remain on topic, but maintains that this is not ironic behaviour, is pretty lacking in self-awareness. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Press X for Doubt.

Like I want them, but I just donā€™t have you guysā€™ hope it will actually happen.

1 Like

I admire some peopleā€™s optimism but I cannot be positive myself. For as much as Iā€™d love to play a High Elf, I donā€™t think theyā€™ll happen

1 Like

Thatā€™s one heck of a ā€œpositiveā€ mind right there, since you only want half-elves.

8 Likes