High Elf Love Thread! šŸ„°

I will pause this riveting discussion, to say:

As an Alliance player, can we get some actual lore of what the High Elves are doing rather than them being glorified background. BFA should have given them something, but we saw nothing.

4 Likes

That would imply Blizz even spares more than two thoughts for High Elves.

Bingo.

There was so much potential, from outright more depth the the HEā€™s that showed up, to make a VE connection -the RPGā€™s mention there was HEā€™s in Kul tiras, would have been a fun way to connect them with the Void of Stormsong and also explain where the Silver Covenant got their Hyppogryfs-

9 Likes

slides in resume to be on writing team

circles Alliance main

2 Likes

Again they arenā€™t this has been explained to you over and over and over. If most of the us was wiped out in some mass catastrophe and 90% of those left changed their name to bloodmericans and were very strict in using that name while the 10% continued to use americans is the scenario we are looking at. The bloodmericans would get extremely pissed at you for calling them americans and would not consider themselves to be americans anymore regardless of phenotype expressions.

Ion spoke on BEs. Not the race as a whole. And the two donā€™t have the same circumstances / story anymore, they have diverged paths. So ion saying BEs and not doubling down on all HEs where you are choosing to think it applies to all HEs means nothing. Those arenā€™t his words.

12 Likes

The girl interviewed literally asked if blue eyes are for the NPCs only then and Ion said yes. Which means this whole ā€˜High Elves will turn to gold eyes tooā€™ is a farce.

Especially since all those datamined options are new and werenā€™t previously in the files.

That is, they created new blue eye options for NPCs currently. Quite some work potentially if the idea was to keep NPCs as NPCs for ā€œthe gameā€™s lifeā€. :wink:

10 Likes

I believe weā€™ll be seeing more of the silver covenant in icecrown soon. Maybe weā€™ll learn more then.

2 Likes

Ill be waiting on this. The last time I saw the Silver Covenant do something, they were push aside for the Kirin Tor.

Forgot Suramar for a moment: add Night Elves here for Legion.

Probably it has to do with Icecrown being updated because of the pre patch event -all of the argent tournament NPCā€™s have been updated- Donā€™t think it will do much with the SC to be honest.

1 Like

It would be a pleasant surprise, but I am not holding my breath.

I mean, the Silver Covenant catapults showed up to Orgimmar with Veressa. Though thatā€™s not much to take in lol.

10 Likes

You need to read up on your high school biology classes, methinks.

Thats basically bottom bar though.

1 Like

Nooo not an insult!

How did the duck react?

I agree, but Iā€™m also of the mindset that something is better then nothing. I dislike when people are left out of stories, no matter who they are. I like the feeling of the world being alive. But thatā€™s just me.

1 Like

Gives Tidus (FF10) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA laugh at the Antis

ā€œThere are no plans for Blue Eyed Blood Elves. That eye color does not make sense. For Blood Elves, as they have -evolved-ā€ - Ion Hazzikostas

7 Likes

Donā€™t be petty.

6 Likes

what about all the forsaken characters that rp dead elves!?!

They are gone. Reduced to the atoms.

Umā€¦when did you start respecting Ionā€™s knowledge about the Lore?

4 Likes