High Elf Love Thread! đŸ„°

How is valuing those under her as useful to her cause a bad trait? Why would you take what she says as she actively wishes for the harm of people loyal to her? It sounds like praise for those under her to me as being capable, she values usefulness.

THE VIKING ELF ATTACKS!
*Leaping from her mighty langskip, she slams :axe: against :shield:! She roars her mighty battlecry!
PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!
another successful raid complete, she returns to her vessel and sails off: happily chanting sagas in between great quaffs of ale from her drinking horn
SkÀl
:beer:

3 Likes

She says their purpose is to be used by her, just like her arrows. I wouldn’t be flattered if my commander saw me as an expendable object.

2 Likes

It’s immoral. Although almost all of her traits are bad traits. But she does recycle that is her one good trait I guess.

1 Like

is it possible she’s been a dread lord all along? i mean when a dread lord dies, they go back to the twisting nether, so theoretically, when arthas kills her she should’ve went back to the twisting nether if she were a dread lord, unless that dread lord already had a deal with the jailer, even that far back. and one more thing:

at the time, the burning legion had infiltrated seats of power in lordaeron and the crusade. it would make sense, that they also had infiltrated silvermoon. oh this is freaking me out. lol

The price of fame, the price of power. People at the top often feel expendable just as much as people at the bottom. The common theme is they are in it together, Sylvanas fell defending her home, just as those under her did.

Personally, I’m not looking to excuse her actions. I don’t think she’s under any influence. She’s afraid of being in the hell she earned for herself. She’ll do anything, sacrifice anyone, to ensure she doesn’t pay for her many crimes.

2 Likes

its not an excuse though, its an accusation that it isnt a high elf doing the deeds we associate with sylvannas, but a dread lord who already had a deal with the jailer by the time we encounter him under the guise of sylvannas.

No, there are only 2 dread lords left in Azeroth. Nomi and the Sunflower pet. Anything else is blasphemy. But seriously I don’t see any possible way in the story where Sylvanas is a dreadlord.

1 Like

It seems like reaching to try and get her off the hook. There’s been no indication of that so it’d be terrible writing for it to end up that way.

1 Like

and this outrage, against one of their own, should be more than enough to get PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES back into action!
Revenge!
Justice!
Action!
Phat lewt drops!
SKÖL!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

4 Likes

The actions of the people at the top are telling though. Like when Varian sacrifices himself to get the others free, instead of sacrificing troops to get himself free.

1 Like

Not familiar with Tolkien what so ever or his version of Elves. I am an ASOIAF fan and the parallel of the color scheme of my favorite houses colors to my favorite race in wows banner colors isn’t lost on me. So I can appreciate an Elf that embodies more of what ever Tolkien does with Elves as well. Though I would say I’m more about the personality themes of things.

The alliance wasn’t DK’s were but most other classes weren’t.

It does have a bearing when you are posting on an alliance character that you haven’t used for months to claim to be an alliance against high elves which happens a lot.

i guess this is taking the thread way off topic but my gosh she has all the earmarkings of a dread lord=

-she thinks of her azerothian soldiers as pathetic weaklings. this is vintage burning legion.

-her big goal is to take over the planet, which is the number one goal of the burning legion and the nathrezim, and kill every living thing on it, the goal of the burning legion, nathrezim and the jailer.

we think arthas is the big bad, but we find out just recently, that in fact, no, the jailer is the real big bad. dont you think sargeras knew this all along?

Here is my support for playable Naruu on the Alliance.

It doesn’t matter, leave people alone. Honestly.

Yep the Valkyr saccing themselves are so fanatically loyal they wish to kill themselves to protect the banshee queen and not under any form of control whatsoever holy crap.

Well that’s different.
:scream_cat: