High Elf Love Thread! 🥰

I imagine the train more like the first 2-3 cars and the engine are flying in the air and the rest of the train is dragging along the ground.

Despite the overwhelming negative baggage we keep moving forward with our positivity.

4 Likes

All we need is that positivity. But there are those who don’t want that and make it negative. But…

The Love is Positive. Here is love for the Quel’dorei :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

And this is why high elf people are intolerable. How many threads do you need? We get it. You want a race that USED to be a part of the alliance joined the horde. The developers told you multiple times It’s not going to happen because It’s on the horde.

18 Likes

Considering there is quite a few threads more made by the Anti’s too.

Former High Elves are on Horde.

“We must put this misery behind us. We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves! In honor of the blood that was shed throughout this kingdom, in honor of the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters, our parents, and our children, in honor of Anasterian… as of this day we will take the name of our royal lineage! As of this day, we are sin’dorei! For Quel’Thalas!”
— Kael’thas Sunstrider proclaims the rise of the blood elves

10 Likes

Proof? I’ve never seen a thread specifically saying no high elves and about 15+ for high elves…considering pro high elf players are the ones that started this immature debacle and have acted completely childish all throughout, I’m really not keen to see how “they did it first!” is even true nor a good reason. :roll_eyes:

You must not be on the forums every day then.

Here is some…

Hohoho. You obviously are not reading any threads at all.

17 Likes

I’m just gonna say this to you good ma’am. Sometimes you make it really hard for me to continue saying High Elves are an objectively bad race when you say things like this. It makes it hard for others to defend it. There have sadly been many threads posted by the “Anti” side. My disdain for High Elves is great, but really there is an easy solution here mute/ignore the High Elf threads and carry on.

1 Like

The why do alliance players want horde races isn’t specifically about high elves, but okay. There’s obviously a reason people are making these threads. You must be new if you don’t know high elf threads have plagued the forums for quite a while.

I forgot, you don’t remember how it was when the high elf threads were first going on. You literally couldn’t make a comment in their megathread that disagreed with them without getting mass reported and silenced…so It’s honestly not surprising. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Considering High Elves have been within the Alliance longer than the Blood Elves being Horde. Oh that’s right, we’re childish.

And what proof do you really have that the Pro’s have been mass flagging in disagreement?

11 Likes

Blizz should just stop making new elves and give old elf races… like void elves are a bit uncanny compared to the others.

1 Like

You should probably look at what you’re playing before you make posts like this.

20 Likes

They’ve been in the alliance longer than before they were in the horde…before WoW even existed and they were ever a playable race. The childishness comes from demanding they be a playable alliance race despite the devs telling you a plethora of times “sorry, that race is on the horde”

Holding the forums hostage and mass reporting anyone who disagrees is childish. Having a discord where you post threads / people to mass report is childish.

We’ve already discussed this, everyone in the forums is well aware of how the pro high elf players have acted. They’re literally the ones that have created all this turmoil / negativity in the forums.

6 Likes

High Elf supporters can be toxic, and are objectively wrong usually like I said before. But I have literally never seen them do this before.

1 Like

I love it how you call us childish. Oh hunny, you have no real idea on who is really childish on the forums.

So, in other words, we can accuse one group of doing something, but can’t prove it considering the only bad answer everyone can answer, “everyone knows”

Also,

I love seeing a comment like this. Goes to show nobody knows me.

Oh, but wait, hold on, nobody knew what I was like when I was an Anti. Oh that’s right, because “nobody called me new” when I was an Anti.

9 Likes

My support for playable Alliance High Elves!

14 Likes

To be precise, anyone, doesn’t matter if Pro or Anti, can be pretty toxic towards each other. Not just one group.

6 Likes

If you don’t have proof of this, I’m going to politely ask you to stop belittling an entire community with false accusations simply because you disagree with us.

Thank you.

14 Likes

This is true, however “Anti’s” are usually more objectively correct. Sadly though, Anna here is not :frowning:

You drew that?! You’re incredibly talented.

1 Like

Here’s my support for playable Alliance High Elves

Also, who wants French toasts? Cooking breakfast here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes