Let's add a race toggle for Lightforged!

To allow HE, human and dwarf models to be playable in the army of the light! To represent the wc2 darkportal army!

It addresses peoples need for alliance HE paladins without breaking void lore by requesting it for VE.

It will allow people to RP closer to turalyon!

It will allow for dwarf jokes about adding “light” flavored brews!

Let’s go!

5 Likes

Nice try guy. You’re just a windchime in disguise.

I mean, I won’t argue with that, I’m trying for the VE heritage wings after all on my lock :stuck_out_tongue:

Only if it unlocks Gnome Paladins.

:cookie:

2 Likes

It’s a possibility if enough interest is shown for this idea!

Forsaken to balance out.

No, only draenei are good enough.

2 Likes

Blizzard will never do it. It is the final piece to make Paladins the best class in the game and we are not allowed to have fun on Paladins in this game.

Here is the post I made for the forsaken version.

The original army of the light is meant to be diverse!

We should have more then just the dreanei!

I wouldn’t mind this idea. Not sure whether the Humans or Dwarves would be better suited as part of the Lightforged or with Lightforged options for their respective races, but Lightforged High Elves could be interesting and there’s already a lot of crossover for Blood Elves and Draenei as far as aesthetics go so a lot of the Lightforged options would translate well to a Thalassian version.

That’s not to say I don’t approve of adding Human and Dwarf models, I just have some logistical concerns.

1 Like

humans/dwarves can be given unique features if we think they are vets from the 2nd war like more grizzled appearances, scars with light magic seeping through, maybe a bit more stoic customizations. They wouldn’t appear like regular versions that are young, new adventurers.

I see what you are trying to do… I’m on to you.

3 Likes

oh do you?

I just want to be lightforged human paladin!

What do you have against gnomes and night elves? Just curious if we hate them for the same reasons…

Damn, didn’t realize Turalyon had race changed.

1 Like

gnomes is possible, but have the NE taken part of the dark portal army in wc2?

Not saying they can’t join now, but I’d think the dark portal vet’s should be added first.

No no no, thats the wrong answer. You are supposed to tell me why you are discriminating against them :frowning:

I like NE though :stuck_out_tongue:

See, thats the problem

Hmm, if they can make a Netherlight Forge on the Vindicaar, then they can probably make a Lightforged Void Elf using the same techniques, right? :stuck_out_tongue: