High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

Exactly, there are inaccessible areas of Quel’Thalas that could be updated and added for the Midnight expansion.

1 Like

bump more cc pls

100% this, I always thought it would have been awesome to get to play a Helf Ranger or Sorcerer. Give me some Wildhammer dwarves so I can battle upon a gryphon.

The limitation or reasoning to stop doing certain races or sub tribes due to lore is out the window already. Just give us the goods already Blizzard.

2 Likes

Vereesa will be present in the next patch (11.0.5). :raised_hands:

1 Like

I went to check out these High Elves in the Alliance Area and was more surprised that there wasn’t a single Night Elf NPC present.

4 Likes

I know right?

Maybe they’re all still busy setting up in Bel’ameth

3 Likes

Just visited the Horde Embassy and there was exactly 1 Blood Elf NPC but he was a Sunreaver. But I know Lady Liadrin came to the island.

3 Likes

Now the high elf NPCs from the alliance embassy are also present in the Dornogal city.

5 Likes

I’ve seen the silver covenant helves out and about but yesterday I saw the helf npcs in Dornogal!

4 Likes

Forgot to ask. You see something in PTR?

I feel like Blizzard should have a more expansive roster of Horde and Alliance troops around.

We do know others forces must be present because during the final part of the campaign we see multiple other force types for both the Horde and Alliance. (Even a Void Elf Riftmage.)

5 Likes

Yeah she was datamined but her name is spelled wrong

4 Likes

Horde/Alliance Embassy NPCs can be seen in various locations around the city.
I saw the alliance high elves yesterday, the NPCs are different every day.

6 Likes

Yeah I noticed that yesterday as I was exploring Dornogal. It’s cool!

6 Likes

I sent you the link on discord.

2 Likes

Appreciate it!

(I cannot believe they spelled her name wrong.)

4 Likes

I saw like alot of High Elf Npcs not just the neutral ones and silver covenant but also the ones within the Alliance embassy that of Warmages.

5 Likes

There are only 3.

1 Like

It appears they rotate daily.

3 Likes

NPC named High Elf Magi, there are 3 in the Alliance embassy, only.

Uhm… ok?

5 Likes