High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

This is probably one of the saddest things I’ve read here. Imagine having a wealth of free time and spending it to act like a spoiled child trying to gatekeep his favorite toy.

The other option is that you’re trolling and are laughing your طيز off, in which case i respect the hustle.

4 Likes

Compromise requires both parties be involved.

Blizzard made a choice. One I don’t have qualms with, in fact I love my void elves far more than my high elves. But don’t be so dull as to think it was any kind of compromise to anyone.

Because I’d love to think that people can stop being childish idiots about a video game. You’re effectively mad you’re being forced to share by blizzard.

How does any of this do that?

Void elves get more options. Great.

Blood elves still have their options, hopefully they’ll get more.

Where is the ripoff? Can anymore show me what has been lost?

Have the day you deserve then.

7 Likes

Ask and you shall receive.

1: Blood elves have now been removed from the game, you can’t make any new ones.

2: Blood elves can no longer attain level 62; they go straight to 63. Very sad.

3: the high elf tax, every blood elf player is obligated to pay 500 gold everyday to the alliance.

4: Blood elves can no longer go to Uldum.

5: Healing potions heal 0.000001% less when used by a blood elf.

6: Every week, a random blood elf character is permanently deleted, this will happen until all blood elves characters are removed from the game.

And all of this is just what i can remember off the top of my head

2 Likes

Textbook helfer tactics. Try to shame me for having the opinion you don’t like. Sorry, does not work that way.

What was it then? It was a new race that looked like belfs but weren’t belfs. That was the compromise. You people trying to turn them into belfs was not.

I’m forced to share? I’m sorry, I don’t own belfs or whatever. It’s actually funny to hear you say that, how far your minds warped around this idea. No, I’m just not interested in seeing belfs and velfs messed up cause you people can’t handle an issue that comes down to a name tag. Ridiculous.

The ripoff is when you try to make a race that was intended to be something else into another one that you want, that is already present in the player race roster and you expect everyone to just go along with it.

Yeah you too.

1 Like

اسمع ياسلتوح, I’m not shaming you for having a different opinion, I’m shaming you for acting like the worst of children. You’re free to disagree, you’re also free to make a fool of yourself.

We can see which route you went

1 Like

And yet here you are trying to insult me cause I disagreed with your little dream. What did I say? That as long as I can I will disagree with this. So you are, in fact, shaming me for having a different opinion.

كمية الغباء الي طالع من رسالتك كبير جداً، لدرجة ما يمديني أقول شيء ثاني

I’m really hoping we get some ranger tattoos and a nice Ranger mog for hunters as a tier set. More hair styles that have braids would be nice. Feathers added in hair would be a cool hair accessory imo.

3 Likes

Well tbf high elf fans asking for things for void elves does kinda bother me as it not only dilutes the racial identity down, but lowers the likelihood of void elves getting anything fun for themselves.

I think getting high elves as their own race would be super redundant and a waste of a new race. But… a part of me also wants it to happen just so that void elf fans can have their race back, no strings, caveats, or compromises attached.

1 Like

been wanting high elves for a while now. But, where would they have even been hiding this entire time?

I mean they haven’t really been hiding. The Silver Covenant npcs have been with the alliance since wrath iirc, and they keep popping up.

Also blizz can decide to pull more helves from wherever if they decide. We got dracthyr/evoker out of no where, and a third dwarven race so all bets are off.

6 Likes

I mean, where would their capital city be?

I asked ma boi and he said, “somewhere high. So probably like the Estinien isles.”

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

With the Quel’Thalas area being redone to accommodate seamless skyriding, could be somewhere there.

3 Likes

trying to turn them into our own helfs, aint ya seen the silver covenant?

1 Like

Why do that when you can act like a spoiled brat online? One is a fun activity and the other is playing the game

when dat happening?

depends on who you talk to. lol

Depends more on who would talk to you ;-;

i like you, gunfist. :grin:
we dont want to play belfs on alliance, we want to play what we’ve had ingame since wrath. go look at wotlk dalaran - horde side guarded by horde belfs, alliance side guarded by alliance high elfs. we want to play those alliance high elves. instead of void elves. but id be happy if they just gave void elves more hairstyles, and maybe have tentacles exchangeable with braids, thatd work, then they could make new tentacle hairstyles for void elves that could also be helf hair by toggling tentacles for braids

2 Likes