High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

:astonished: i am not lying.

its hard to understand how anyone would see the forums here, and the many helf threads over the years, and think its isolated to the usa

1 Like

Lots of people don’t see the whole picture. Only what they want to see. You and I know the request exists and has for a long time and that it spans all regions where players are.

I mean I remember people requesting High Elves back in Wrath. I’ve seen posts from reddit, wowhead comments, mmoChampion, every region of the WoW Forums.

What I never understand is, this request can’t hurt anyone, so the constant hostile responses to people just saying “I’d Like X” is ridiculous to me.

4 Likes

The hell happened while I was away? I’m not even gonna read the whole thing and just assume people are raging that people want a thing they don’t

1 Like

I think you need to use common sense to see the bigger picture. If the request was this small, why would the withdraw any changes for Void Elves and only add High Elf options? What’s the reason for this?

You’re forgetting several factors which also contributed to the 9.1.5 release of these options.

Because most of those people are too attached to their figures.

Yes please!

1 Like

Pretty much, of course while claiming we’re the ones who are crazy. lol

1 Like

I mean, i get where theyre coming from. School is starting again and the first day of middle is quite stressful. Go easy on em, eh?

Just like “you people” tried to gatekeep eye colors.

And then skin colors.

And then hair colors.

And then dark rangers…

Those things all went great for you! Oh… wait…

:slight_smile:

Anyways, if you don’t think more High Elf options are coming, then why are you in a High Elf option thread? Go enjoy your mental peace knowing you are correct. And then if you’re wrong in Midnight you can come back and whine I guess idk

Edit: Ew you’re complaining about “DEI in gaming” in another thread you’re just a bad troll nvm

6 Likes

Do not despair.

High Elf hype is real. I have my surfboards waxed and ready to go.

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

It’s not gate keeping. Another thing you people made up to act like you are being suppressed or something, to garner some sympathy cause you couldn’t play your Alliance pink elf.

Second if you were as good at reading as you are at running your mouth, you would have read that I’m actually in favor of more customization options even for your pink elves. But you people don’t read. You just want someone to either agree with you solemnly or they are branded trolls and implied their opinion does not matter. Textbook helfers.

2 Likes

How much did you read?

This entire thread is about extending customization options for Void elves first and foremost and includes the slim possibility that Blizzard does add an Allied Race variant in Midnight (or I suppose any other time).

You came in here with “You people are doing it again.”. What exactly did you expect the reaction to be?

8 Likes

I was talking about you hyping yourselves up over nothing, literally nothing. You people do that a lot.

Ok?

How does that affect you in any way shape or form?

Do you get a kick out of yucking people’s yums?

7 Likes

Just your yums. I don’t like you people. I don’t like that you are attempting to use a compromise to get everything you want. I don’t like that you are constantly trying to rip off belfs just cause you can’t stomach playing Horde. I don’t like that thing you do, where you hype yourselves up over absolutely nothing then when reality sets in, that you hyped yourselves over nothing, you act like you were cheated out of something and do this fake sad routine. And I especially don’t like that you imply it does not affect me when you are trying to rip off an opposite faction race, by turning another race into that race. I hope that answers your question.

1 Like

So… leave? If you don’t like someone, why waste your time around them? That’s not healthy and it’s pretty bad for your mental health. Just ignore and move on

6 Likes

Mute button is free.

Well dagnabbit. If they won’t give the people the things they’re asking for why would the request stop?

Also again. No effect to you at all from folk requesting.

I play Horde just fine. Its because I love the story of the Thalassian people that I am entirely ok with high elves on the Alliance. (Also point in fact for me personally, I don’t actually need anything more than I have, but it would be nice to have more anyways.) I assure you my Belves get plenty of playtime. I even have an additional thread, much like this one, for Belves. Something you’d know if you’d read ANY of the main post.

EDIT:
And why is it, that the same people complaining about belves not having things or losing things never bother to suggest things for belves? You’re all performative. I’m so sick of it. All the real people who actually care about belves never bother to post about it in the forums and all we’re left with is you folk who just want to tell people to shut up when you can curate your own damn experience with a simple mute function.

Mute is free and again how does that affect you at all?

Tell you what. When someone can adequately explain how that affects them, I’ll worry my little head about it again. The Blood Elves are still right there on the Horde if you wanna play em and nothing about Void Elves or High Elves will ever change that.

Not really no. It sounds more like your childishly raging for no reason in a request thread. Mute it and get on with your life. Damned video game for petes sake.

8 Likes

Not free enough apparently

5 Likes

As long as I have a voice on this forum I’ll use it to disagree with things that I see negative. So no I won’t. I’ll be here to voice my disagreement with this particular subject.

1 Like

That’s not how a compromise works, boss.

Why is it that you so desperateley don’t want me posting here? Disagreeing with ripping off belfs more than they already did to alienate velfs more from their original design than they already have. Why does this makes you people so nervous that I’m having 3 different people trying to get me out of your thread? I find that rather annoying and no, I’m not gonna mute you or anyone here, who knows, you might be in danger of saying or suggesting something smart of a change, eventually. But until then, I will use this forum the way it was meant to, which includes disagreeing with you, despite your feelings.

1 Like