High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

I suspect we’ll either get high elf customizations, and I’d say thats more likely, or possibly a high elf allied race. It could also be a change to how thalassian elves are presented. Instead of Blood Elves and Void Elves it might be Thalassian elves neutral, then you choose either a “high or Blood” or a “Void or High” elf. Perhaps even Darkfallen.

Could be interesting.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not. High Elves have been with the Alliance since Warcraft II.

5 Likes

https://x.com/Warcraft/status/1823811865375285454

High Elves vs Amani even further pushing my theory they are setting them up to be Allied Races in Midnight :smiley: Hypeee!

8 Likes

egads thats the same weapon used to burn teldrassil. now who would use that against silvermoon and why are orcs involved?? wtflip ohhh, troll war. flashback

More awesome news to see from the High Elves.

2 Likes

The amani troll that showed up for like 2 seconds of the video and had absolutely nothing to do with the rest. I swear, a tree can fall over and somehow you could interpret it as evidence. lol

1 Like

Slightly off topic…but if they do an elf update they have to fix the blood/void elves constipated facial emote from the graphics update.

In TBC-MoP, when they did the head tilt they had this bemused/haughty smirk…as if they were completely amused by how pathetic whatever it was that had their attention.

Now it looks like they’ve had one too many habanero peppers topping their pizza which makes them look…less than intimidating.

1 Like

Honestly, the graphics update gave all female thalassians horseface. They had cute, round kitten-shaped faces before, now theyre shaped like peanuts.

I’ve been asking for a while but we need new faces.

2 Likes

thank you for sharing. Have not seen that.

2 Likes

In yesterday’s Metzen interview he says he loves all the Allied Races the game has added and his motto is basically “give players everything to be what they want that’s the point of the game!”. He referenced DnD and how he loves how you can be so many different races and subcultures etc.

"I think WoW can grow and stretch to encapsulate all of these flavors. I think giving players more options, more visual options is awesome. At the end of the day I think erring on the side of player choice, player agency is the right move. Especially when it’s your character. When you imprint on a look or a vibe that you connect with it’s like go, get it! :smile: "

:hugs:

For anyone who wants to watch!

10 Likes

I was surprised to hear that Metzen enjoys playing Vulperas. They are neat, one of the good Allied Races to play, actually.

1 Like

Thank you Metzen, I’ll be expecting a personal hairstylist for all my void/high elf characters. Fix up the hairline while you’re at it too, please and thanks

6 Likes

High Elf hype is real.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

You people are doing it again.

3 Likes

It is a good comment to make though, because allowing people to play what they want means it can open up the game more for everyone to have way more choices, within reason ofcourse. Some things can’t be just added to be made playable if it doesn’t make much sense for the game in the first place as a playable race, such as being a horse :joy:

3 Likes

The hoops you all go through to get playable blood elves on the alliance for the second time is astounding.

2 Likes

It’s funny to me cause when helfers hear “more choices” they think playable helfs, well I’m pretty sure that’s not what it means and when it does not happen we have the helfers acting like they were robbed out of something, or cheated out of something. What a tiresome cycle.

4 Likes

High Elf dream is very real. History will prove us right.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

5 Likes

The fans got robbed out of their High Elves, which is why the worldwide backlash was so extreme and animated Blizzard to give them their subrace in 9.1.5.

2 Likes

No they didn’t. Nobody robbed anyone. And this insistence and self delusion is just sad.

4 Likes