High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

What up with him?

I wondered as well. Did he show up on the beta or something?

I assume he must have… dalaran tabard and all, but I don’t know what the significant is? lol

Raethan? He’s from Legion, he controls access to the Underbelly. You can either hire a guard from him to protect you for a short time from PvP shenanigans, or you can bribe him to send his guards away so you can partake in said PvP. I assume he’s around somewhere as yet another Dalaran survivor.

1 Like

What happened to dalaran?

You can look up spoilers about what happens in the prepatch if you’d like.

1 Like

My apologies, I was referencing something from Beta/PTR and didn’t mark spoilers. I will give an answer here using only what detail is needed for the context of my previous post, and properly blur it this time:

There is an attack on Dalaran, either as part of prepatch or expansion launch; we’re not sure as the actual event has not and will not be implemented during testing in order to save some surprises for the live game. Some NPCs mention it though, and there are several NPCs formerly seen in Dalaran in previous expansions who have been displaced and can be found in the new zones as a result of the attack.

eek love your kael’thas shoulders. too bad you had to play mop remix to get those. they woulda been a perfect tbc shop mog. heck retail trading post could really shine on tbc, with tbc and vanilla recolors

Thank you! I’ve had fun playing Remix, so it was no chore to get them for me. The Trading Post has had a few TBC recolors for weapons, I think, so keep an eye out.

1 Like

I’ll just assume khadgar jumped out the sewer pipes which resulted in the city going up in flames

3 Likes

God’s that’d be nice… Really hoping it turns out he did survive.

Dalaran didn’t. Khadgar without magic city is like blizzard without bad writing

Still seems like a wasted character to kill now.

Still waiting on some good customization options for both High and Void Elves. (And Blood Elves).

3 Likes

You and everyone else here lol. Get comfortable, you’ll be waiting a while

Waiting is something the High Elves are accustomed to. It is no matter. We can wait a bit longer for what we’re requesting.

Been waiting for years :melting_face:

On the plus side I’m betting that, more customization or not, there are going to be a few fine sets of armor in the coming years.

1 Like

Nah, no way. More armor? Not a chance

Atleast until when Midnight shows up do we get to see more High Elves in action.

2 Likes