High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

I like it.

We need more stories of oddities like that. I particularly like the drama one can make with such stories.

3 Likes

I go for a more, casual mage outfit. Simple and cute. Plus I love the Mythic staff from the Palace in BFA.

2 Likes

Very restrained. Like you’re actually trying to travel light and not draw attention to yourself.

1 Like

That’s a cool staff but I’m never getting it since that would require mythic raiding lmao

You might like the story i have for my death knight then

2 Likes

Well, if you ever end up getting a character to 70 you can solo it for a chance at it once a week. Or for how many mage alts you might have.

Or if you like wands, the Blue diamond witchwand is also a really awesome elvish wand that goes with a lot of blue/gold outfits. Plus I love that the diamond on the hilt is held with two golden leaves.

2 Likes

Oh you can solo it now? I’ll try it if i get the chance, thanks

Yuh it’s BFA that was 2 expacs ago lol so should be easy I think they also nerfed BFA mythics even more recently too so hopefully should be fine!

1 Like

Seriously, I’ve noticed many NPCs actually use non-skirt versions of robes unavailable to players, which is extremely frustrating. Like the Aldor set, and some gladiator sets that High elves use.

Golden Staff of the Sin’dorei is one of my favorite staves as well, will be cool if they end up making the Silver option available to players as well.

5 Likes

Thanks! Yours looks great too!

1 Like

Oh really? I didn’t realize that lmao

There’s a silver option?

Not quite as yet, but some NPC’s in the beta are wielding it, so hopefully it’ll be available to players.

1 Like

Oh that’s interesting. I wonder if there are any other recolors or if it’s just that one thing

1 Like

There are quite a few Burning Crusade weapon recolors that were datamined in 10.2.6. Really hoping we can get our hands on these soon!

4 Likes

Dude that’s sick! I love tbc/wrath era gear so to see these recolors is awesome. That black sin’dorei staff is hands down the best though

2 Likes

This staff is perfect for void elves ! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

incorrect colorization though

Whoa, well done!

2 Likes

Are you sure the trading post versions weren’t silver? I just checked the history and they may not have offered them yet.

They recolored the Sin/Quel’Dorei Paladin Polearm they recently gave!

I’m not sure if there’s other hidden ones.

1 Like

Runeleaf stays quite objective and makes personal fun of the exact same thing of Isveria, their hair. The only new thing I’ve seen her bring in that’s personal is, showing they show a similar behavior on Twitter.

I can also comment that, Isveria also tries to attack me personally, just because we don’t see it the same way. The same actors did the same thing they do with me. We both don’t say you are wrong, we’re saying we disagree. It is not our responsibly to help everyone emotionally regulate themselves.

It’s an opinion. For instance, Isveria says they have High Elf chars. I’d wager they are actually Void Elves and I wouldn’t consider them High Elves.

It’s my opinion. Neither of us are wrong.

1 Like

You’re one of the last people to comment on such irony, that’s for sure.

2 Likes