High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

I wonder if he was the Silver covenant that invited all the hunters to the Lodge for Legion.

Who cares, we only want his voice lines >:)

2 Likes

Lolol you just asked if there was a reason

I don’t think thats why he got them cuz the lines arent him welcoming players

3 Likes

Yeah has nothing to do with that lol, I just did the Legion order hall on my High Elf Hunter a few days ago. A Night Elf in Dalaran invites you to the Lodge. I did get to work alongside my Silver Covenant queen Vereesa tho to get my artifact :smiley:

3 Likes

More elves? No thank you

Just mute this thread then.

I’m gonna need to get the mage set for my helf mages… Yes plural I have a problem haha

8 Likes

Let me fix this up:

More elves! No, thank you

4 Likes

Not my queen. I didn’t vote for her :unamused:

You do talk to him during the quest “Rendezvous with the Courier” and “Call of the Marksman”

I’m not sure of the order, but you can speak to either of them to start it I believe.

“Hunter to Hunter says to go to Hunter’s Reach where Larkspur was met by the adventurer. However, it was Emmarel Shadewarden who was in the shop while Larkspur was outside the enclave.”

His voice lines are unique I imagine because he was suppose to come off more neutral and inviting to the horde players while inviting them to the lodge.

YESSS I just started PvP recently for the Elite Priest set and it was super fun, gonna need to grind it for my Mage in WW season 1 for that gorgeous pink set! :heart_eyes: Annoying it’s locked behind PvP rating but the transmog is worth :relieved:

1 Like

So is the fact that the Arathi being shown with the Earthen and Hornier(sp?) in the cinematic trailer make it seem like they might become playable.

It makes more sense to have the ears as an option, but you never know.

2 Likes

Harrornir.

4 Likes

it is us the playerbase that are the hornier

5 Likes

Speak for yourself

Yeah! He was part of the MM Hunter Artifact quest, the one that gives you the mission. It seems they gave unique voice lines to the NPC’s that had dialogue!

You don’t voter for kings. (Or queens XD)

TBH I don’t think that showing up on the trailer is a measure of playability; The thing about the Arathi is that they are a different people, but they use 3 different models to represent it, so how could they work as an Allied race?

I think unless the AR and Customization Systems are revamped, we won’t bee seeing them as a playable race/customization.

2 Likes

Interesting. I haven’t done that quest in like 6 years so i dont even remember it

Not in this economy

That’s what it was! He was an NPC that interacted with both Horde and Alliance for that quest, so I feel they probably thought it was appropriate to give him a more welcoming, and friendly personality than the standard High elf Voice lines.

Who knows, maybe it’s foreshadowing for subrace tags since the Arathi make it very clear that they don’t consider themselves elves, just Arathi. I feel like that distinction would be pretty crucial if they made those customization options available to players.

You mean night elves?

It would be nice if Belfs got the customizations that ‘high’ elves get. Just saying. Considering that they’re pretty much the same race, and most people use them as the same race.