High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

Main page? What

I guess I should have specified that on beta, you can pick 4 of your characters to appear together around a campfire. They can be from any server, any faction and they’ll show up around the campfire!

Can they fight each other? If so, then I’ll make a gnome just so the others can jump him

Nah, they just stand if you have them selected, or sit/kneel around the campfire. Also hunter pets show if they are out, so I’ll have 4 of my hunters on that page haha

1 Like

Oh that’s interesting. So they just stand around right?

Yeah, they aren’t interacting. It’s just them idling like they normally do on the current character select screen, but there are just 4 of them in one spot.

We NEED Bel’Ameth as a background!!

And YES! So nice seeing High Elves in beautiful day light on the character select screen! Makes their mogs look so nice! :heart_eyes:

My only issue is I have about 10 high elf characters, 3 Nelves, and a Draenei and no clue which 4 I want around the campfire :sob: They need to increase the number of characters on it asap!

At least on my Horde server my 3 Blood Elves and Nightborne will not be fighting for space :sob:

3 Likes

A what background? What do these words mean? What spell are you casting?

Side note: I’d love a silvermoon background

1 Like

OMG :sob: Bel’Ameth the new Night Elf city in Amidrassil from last patch???

And YES omg a Silvermoon Background would be gorgeous too! I would def us it during the Summer!

2 Likes

Each answer comes paired with a new question. I quit back in bfa, got to level 52 on my death knight in shadowlands solely because buying it was the only way to get death knights. I have not even touched dragonflight nor do i intend to

Why not? Dragonflight was a good expansion IMO. And it lays the groundwork for what’s to come in The War Within.

3 Likes

It just looks lame and after how utterly disappointing, if you can even call it that, the last two expansions were, my faith in blizzard could not possibly be any lower.

Midnight sounds promising, but I’m not expecting it to meet any of the expectations i would’ve normally had. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if straight up take night elves away from the alliance and give them to the horde

It’s your call, but Dragonflight really was a good expansion. Not saying it doesn’t have its flaws, but I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

The only good thing about that imo was the new flying mechanic. I’m enjoying it a lot in the remix but it’s not worth $70 or whatever. Plus tax

1 Like

How can you say Dragonflight isn’t good if you haven’t played it though?

2 Likes

I’ve seen some gameplay, saw the trailers, and i saw that it’s not for me. I’m still upset at what they did to the lich king tbh. I’ve loved him since i first saw him (i was like 9 lol) and to see what they did solely to make sylvanas look cool… and theres also how they didnt add elves.

Like i said, i just don’t think well of anything they do now

Just remembered the names of the High Elf NPCs that fought on the Alliance in BFA: 7th Legion Shield Mages on the Sword of Dawn in the Battle for Stromgarde warfront. Alliance friendly NPCs with the 7th Legion Tabard on (an Alliance special millitary force).

So yes, even in BFA we had direct High Elf soldiers fighting for the Alliance in our warfront, not just holding open the portals to it! :smiley:

Nice to finally see the Alliance Silver Covenant High Elf spellcasters and battle mages back in action in War Within beta so far!

Also Battle Mage would be such a cool 4th mage spec :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve BEEN wanting a battle mage class for ages bruh. Mages got felo’melorn in legion and you don’t even use it. Having a warrior/mage hybrid class would be so cool. Maybe in midnight they’ll add something like that

2 Likes

Sitting in a ship, not engaging in combat. :joy: and to be fair, we were referring to the Silver Covenant.

Although I do find it curious that we never saw a single squad or unit of High elves in BFA, despite countless opportunities to add them to assaults, and warzones. Hell, even when Alleria assaulted Undercity they were absent. I wonder why :face_with_monocle:

Spellbow would be cooler.

1 Like

What if battle mage class with Spellbreaker for tank, Spellblade for melee DPS, and Spellbow for ranged DPS?