High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

Really? Is the for any spec or only holy?

1 Like

Holy and disc!

Both specs that I don’t play lmao

1 Like

lmaooo

at least Voidweaver has probably the coolest VFX of all the new hero talents

I’m gonna be honest, idek what hero talents are :sweat_smile:

Every class has new Hero Talents, each spec has access to 2 of them, they add new flavor like VFX and passives and some new spells

For example Mage has Frostfire for Frost and Fire which gives them Frostfire bolt as their new main spam spell and combines their shield VFX and other stuff, or Sunfury Mage for Arcane and Fire that gives them floating orbs above their heads and a new Phoenix summon!

That sounds sick. Whats the catch?

Some people are dissapointed that it’s not fully cosmetic class skins but overall it seems pretty positive received!

Ah ty I missed that and was confused!

SO MANY HIGH ELFS ON BETA OMGGG

All the Silver Covenant mages use frost spells and all the Sunreaver mages use fire spells, they’re REALLY pushing that red vs blue visual distinction down to the spellcasting! It’s so gorgeous with their new mogs! Loving it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bruh, everyone i check doesn’t spawn. I waited for 20 minutes and he never showed up. I was at the exact spot. I’m starting to believe that they dont exist

I think they have like a 40 minute spawn time. They vary

I’m never even seeing those weapons at this rate :moyai:

Update: got the achievement

Update 2: got the weapons

1 Like

What’s this?
https://i.imgur.com/hR9oMxb.png

A high elf portal mage in Orgimmar? Complete with High elf voice lines and all? Hehe oh the irony.

Loving seeing High elves in Horde cities. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I recently did the purge of dalaran and seeing this is so weird. Irl she’d be killed before she could blink

I mean she’s just an average Dalaran High elf, not a Silver Covenant. But even then we’ve already seen the Sunreavers and Silver Covenant hanging out together.

Can’t wait to see more. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I saw them on the isle of thunder since they were aligned with the alliance in mop. The denizens of azeroth are truly the most patient people around lol

I mean, have you not played through Dragonflight? The Kirin Tor forces have orcs, trolls, Vulpera. Plus, there’s already Horde High elves, her being there is no big deal.

It’s just nice to see Blizzard reaffirming it.

1 Like

Nope. I only got shadowlands cuz they held death knights hostage. Had it been up to me i wouldnt have bought that either :man_shrugging:

Dont even have the red eyes for the elves. I might play through shadowlands just to get that and see kael’thas again but thats about it

I love how my helf characters are no longer in the rift if they are on the main page! I do hope we get different settings for it sooner rather than later. I know Blizz said they’d probably add more we’d be able to collect.

4 Likes