High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

I mean, that’s really the point though. We don’t know anything as of yet, so making some giant post implying that something is going to happen with no information is whacky.

It’s one thing to be excited about the possibilities, but it’s another to have already convinced yourself

2 Likes

Idk why you’re trying to act like getting Trolls is a bad thing that we should be dreading lmao :woozy_face: Getting Amani trolls would be lit. Strange.

It’s crazy how much you care about what OTHER people think will happen. You let it bother you so much that you feel the need to constantly reply to it despite you not being in the conversation I’m originally replying to at all. Truly odd.

If you don’t think something will happen and are so confident about it then why do you feel the need to constantly argue against it…? Or maybe you aren’t as secure/confident as you try to seem considering how many times the Devs have gone against what you want/say will happen lolz :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

The point of these threads is speculation and excitement and requests, and I will continue to post however I’d like to <33 thank you for continuously bumping these threads tho to show the Devs just how much interest and passion there is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It really has helped a ton over the past few years :D!

3 Likes

This is my current high elf transmog for my mage.

It’s a mix of the trading post set + the 7th legion set and the mage tower weapon.

11 Likes

OMG that’s so good, such a good use of the mage class shoulder/helm set! And that sword and offhand are awesome I don’t think I’ve seen that style of the artifact in game before!

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that the trading post set was a thing. I missed that unfortunately

It’s not that it’s a bad thing, it’s that there’s absolutely nothing that suggests its happening. lol

Oh, not the projection. Coming from someone so bothered that if anyone even mentions something about High Elves you got into a seething rage. I won’t even be talking to you and you’ll mention me in a huge wall of text arguing a point that wasn’t even made toward you.

Don’t think we’ve ever discussed the idea of Amani trolls as a playable race? Are you okay?

Against what I want to happen? I only ever wanted blue eyes, and I got them despite the alliance helf crowd crying and telling me that it wasn’t possible. Ironic.

Who said you couldn’t? It’s a public forum after all, not an echo chamber where you only get to hear people who agree or support you. If you say something nonsensical, don’t be surprised if someone points it out. :wink:

1 Like

I think (I hope🙏) the class sets will return to the trading post…
I need the paladin set !

2 Likes

Don’t forget that the red version is in Timerunning MoP.

Get it for your Blood Elves while its hot. :smiley:

4 Likes

Same. I’m trying to get the blood elf version on the remix so I’m hoping i don’t fail there

That’s the plan lol. I’m getting it for my mage thats an alliance blood elf in my head.

“Silly Althenar, blood elves are horde!” Quiet you. It’s my game and I’ll play how i want

1 Like

Make sure to get the Sunreaver Staff as well, it’s blue, silver and gold.

2 Likes

How do you get that?

The isle of thunder achievement

2 Likes

Looks like i got a lot more work ahead of me

1 Like

Yeah, I think you just need to hit 50, get the quest to head over to the Isle of Thunder, then just find a rare spawn location and camp it until it spawns. Only need 3 unique kills and you’ll get the achievement.

Took me like, 2 hours and I unlocked it. Super worth though, if it’s fomo(sp?)

Are you talking about the Sin’dorei Magister’s Shard staff? The isle of thunder chievo unlocks the class specific arsenals. The priest arsenal has a staff but it’s not blue and silver at all. The mage class arsenal’s staff is the one I asked about above and that sounds like it fits your description. But only mages can mog it.

1 Like

Oh sorry, yes I meant that staff. And I think he said he was leveling a mage so I suggested it to him. It’s an awesome recolor, and totally gives helf vibes.

2 Likes

It’s actually easier than the one for the Helmet/shoulder sets! Just go kill any 3 rares on Isle of Thunder! You can put all the spawn locations on your map with Tomtom and a macro super easily and just run from place to place! You don’t need to do any quests at all unlike the Landfall one. Took me like 15 minutes to do!

Here’s all their locations:

/way #504 39.6 81.2 Ra’sha
/way #504 61.6 49.8 God-Hulk Ramuk
/way #504 53.6 53.0 Goda
/way #504 48.69 25.54 Backbreaker Uru (patrols cave)
/way #504 54.6 35.8 Lu-Ban
/way #504 35.0 62.6 Mumta
/way #504 51.0 71.2 Progenitus
/way #504 35.6 81.4 Ku’lai the Skyclaw (patrols beach)
/way #504 44.8 29.4 Al’tabim the All-Seeing
/way #504 62 40 Swollen Vault
/way #504 59.6 36.4 Molthor (inside Swollen Vault)
/way #504 63.4 49.0 Molthor
/way #504 49.0 89.0 Haywire Sunreaver Construct (patrols)

And a website with a map and in-game pics of all of them:

https://wowrarespawns.blogspot.com/2013/04/isle-of-thunder-rares-spawns.html

4 Likes

I would suggest just camping a spot instead of finding one that is currently up. They get nuked down almost immediately. At least they were when I was doing it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :smile:. I’m guessing tomtom is an addon?

Alright, I’ll keep that in mind. I literally just got the landfall achievement even though i didn’t finish the campaign yet lol

Edit: got the Sin’dorei Magister armor :')

3 Likes

Random but priests with the Oracle hero talent have golden eyes so if you want a glowy golden eyed High Elf to show off your holy magic you can do that :smiley:

Personally have to stick with Voidweaver myself, the cosmic void fx are toooo nice

3 Likes