High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

To oppose the Lich king. Not the Horde.

And again, this is within the involvement of the Kirin Tor, which only involves itself in a neutral capacity, in this case, in the joint effort against the Lich King.

“Kirin Tor, more like Kirin snore, am i right?” -Grand Magister whatever his name is

1 Like

Khadgar? More like Badghar. Am I right?

-Grand Magister Rommath

2 Likes

“Jaina? More like paina, am i right?”

2 Likes

Bringing back this gem from last week:

:blue_heart: Let’s not waste our breath arguing on something everybody except bad faith posters know, the point of this thread is ideas for High Elf customization, not pretending the Silver Covenant isn’t Alliance alligned!

Speaking of, I really hope we get some HD updated Silver Covenant Tabards! Especially with how prevalent Silver Cov NPCs are in WW!

8 Likes

Not you digging up a post from may 22nd after you budded into a conversation I was having with someone else

Take your own advice

شعري ياظالمين >:(

The Unicorn Quel’dorei also needs an HD update.
I imagine there will be unicorns to collect at midnight. :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

4 Likes

I would love that mount being updated. Even better if it had an armored version. But in the short term, I really like the look of the Arathi lynx mounts. They contrast nicely to night elf cat mounts. Definitely hoping the blue/silver one is relatively easy to get.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

6 Likes

:man_facepalming: D-oh. I keep forgetting about those. I skipped shadowlands lol Thanks for the reminder!

2 Likes

Yes so they’re making a point that Alliance are mostly Void Elves and the High Elves are still the Blood Elves.

The race already exists, there will not be an AR High Elf race because they exist, just renamed as Blood Elves.

You gotta think of the Silver Covenant as a subgroup for Dalaran and made of up citizens of Dalaran. So are the Sunreavers. The difference with the Sunreavers is, some of them are returned citizens. Some “High Elves” as you guys would call them, are Sunreavers and did not join the Silver Covenant.

The Silver Covenant is not a wholly Blood/High Elf organization but is primarily and stands to assist the Alliance within Dalaran. The Sunreavers do the same for the Horde. Dalaran still remains neutral. They both act as peacekeepers. That’s why Jaina was very mad with Aethas.

You gotta see the politics of it all.

They’re using already existing assets and future ones.

Even the staff is just a recolored Sin’Dorei staff I use on my Warlock.

EDIT: I might add, look at the Shen’dralar in Bel’ameth and some other additions they’ve made (Riftwalkers, I stole the look), the art team is on fire. I think they updated Johnny’s shoulders even.

One thing I am disappointed with is that it seems like we won’t be getting any more customizations with the launch of TWW since there have been no npcs with tattoos, new hairstyles, scars and such yet. Maybe in Midnight or sometime in TWW.

4 Likes

I already have it in my collection.

These 2 unicorns are my favorites when I have a quel’dorei/Silver Covenant transmog. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’d like to add Shimmermist Runner: https://www.wowhead.com/item=180727/shimmermist-runner

To the list also that PvP one… I forget, it’s like the Ivory above but black and holy glow. It works really well with my warrior.

1 Like

Hopefully dragonhawks and hawkstriders too

3 Likes

Updated dragonhawks would be sick. 2 years is sooo long :scream: :rofl:

7 Likes

Hence why i called blizzard ظالمين smh