High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

I’ll rephrase because you’re right its terrifying.

“Even if its just belfs without FEL FIRE eyes.” :ok_hand:

(I’m not super knowledgeable on lore but Blood Elfs are essentially just High Elves that replaced their arcane fix with a Fel Magic fix, yes? - err and Holy for enslaving that one Naaru)

2 Likes

It’s actually rolling up on around 2 decades as of midnight, but who’s counting lol

I imagine a lot of the desire for playable high elves can be accomplished through void elf customizations. Given the upcoming event with Dalaran, along with whatever else happens leading to Midnight, likely rendering it’s population of high elves homeless, it could be shown that Umbric, in a kind of parallel to Lor’themar, is willing to accept any elf that’s interested in supporting them. While they will teach them of the void, which gives them their void racial abilities, they don’t force anyone to go through the void imbuing process (because why force that risk on people, if nothing else). It works incredibly well because they’re so few in number, they couldn’t really afford to say no to someone just because they don’t want to risk madness, or simply don’t want to go through it but want to stay near their kin. Add in a voice modulation check box in the character creation options and maybe a “blood color” option (lol kinda strange to say, but :man_shrugging: lol) if it’s necessary

1 Like

That’s because they’re Blood Elves who sound like Lyria in the Rift.

While I know this patch has mainly been focusing on velves, I am still hopeful for some helf customizations, be it a helf AR, racial tag, or just customizations in general. I would be nice for all races to be brought up to dracthyr and soon to be earthen. Since there’s still helf NPCs around, it will be interesting to see what happens with helves.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Alliance high elves :blush:

10 Likes

As part of the Alliance convoy! I do think they are here in part because of their link to the Arathi, but it’s so great to see them as part of the alliance forces, specially so when these don’t seem to be overtly Silver Covenant or Dalaran coded, as most HE mage NPC’s have through the expansions!

7 Likes

Arathi Half Elf NPCS and a Lothar relative with potential Ear Options.
Silver Covenant returning to Dalaran. (Briefly)
High Elf Alliance NPCs.

They are juicing up the potential Alliance High Elf content for Midnight forsure.

6 Likes

There are also wildhammer dwarves, that’s nice !

9 Likes

Potential Spoilers.

The High Elves are literally being shown as just part of the regular Alliance Forces in their own right.

I rub my hands together in anticipation.

10 Likes

/blinks

ui changes eh?

Also the previously missing HE Class Trainers from Dalaran return with the survivors!

7 Likes

I just saw.

They live!

8 Likes

Good. Now let us be Quel’dorei, Blizzard.

4 Likes

I still refuse to get my hopes up, but am glad to see these npc’s nonetheless. And what an interesting selection of characters in the inn. Wildhammer, high elves, arathi/stromgarde with Danath and the guard, a Gilnean. Sort of gives off echoes of the old alliance. Quite eyebrow raising indeed. I am highly intrigued to see where this goes :thinking:

7 Likes

We’re on the Horde. Come join us!

They literally debuted us in TBC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSQHefwywg

Please don’t.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Spoil-sport…

1 Like