High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

The reason is spite. Pure, undiluted spite.

1 Like

Midnight would be the perfect expansion to add a void skin to paladins.

3 Likes

Any Thalassian elf could have golden eyes, no need to be a priest or a paladin.

Blizzard contradicts itself… :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Its not contradiction.

They only need faith. Not to be a priest or paladin. Technically a Warlock with enough faith could have golden eyes.

1 Like

Yes, any Thalassian elf (blood elf, high elf, void elf…) could have golden eyes. This is a customization linked to the sunwell.

It’s unclear if that applies to void elves. The void bit of the whole thing seems to remove their dependency on the Sunwell, though it’s not well documented.

But yes blood or high elves should technically (lorewise anyways) be able to have golden eyes due to the Sunwell.

It seemed to me that the void elves were still connected to the sunwell like the other Thalassians.

Like I said it’s unclear.

If they are connected then we’d expect them to affect it in return given how the well reacts to the void. Plus we’ve had a confusing response from devs on if they’re connected.

We know Alleria was connected prior to becoming a void elf but less information on her connection to it since.

I can say with certainty that both blood and high elves regardless of faction would have the faith based eye glow effect. So assuming either a) high elves are done as their own AR or b) more options are given to void elves to further expand high elf options they should have potential access to a gold tint.

Whether that’s just a copy paste or a slight variation I don’t think will matter much in the end.

Nor do I expect it would be kept from anyone playing a blueberry elf either.

1 Like

Silver Covenant :eyes:

7 Likes

Dragon riding Silver Covenant. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yes :wink:
The high elves are back !

5 Likes

Yay! This is great news.

5 Likes

Nah, we just need high elf paladins. Instead of doing all of these mental gymnastics trying to fit void into light paladins, Blizz should just let us create high elves.

6 Likes

I think the idea would be that you’d get a choice in the matter.

If you wanted to go with the high elf route, great easy peasy paladin squeazy.

If you want a velf pally a void skin would be available.

1 Like

That sounds logical and fun hence Blizzard won’t do it.

1 Like

thnak you for posting. Lovely to read that.

High elves should and must be playable for alliance. And this is example how literally least resources required for them to be playable and please a lot of players.

6 Likes

New High Elf NPCs with new SL customizations.

A high elf with golden eyes ! :eyes:

6 Likes

Always knew the idea that your average High Elf could have golden eyes would be validated.

3 Likes

Bit odd to see it on what appears to be a mage. Would’ve made sense on a Paladin, or a priest.

Naleidea Rivergleam has golden eyes and is a mage. You just have to be faithful to get the gold eyes not use the Light.

2 Likes