High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

Some trust for you!

12 Likes

Ugh can we PLEASE get that armor?! Would be amazing as a hunter set… Get it in different colors and we’re set. It would be a hunter set I’d actually mog to.

Also those braids… Plz Blizz, let us toggle hair to show on helms.

Also also, plz give us ranger tattoos!

6 Likes

Thank you <3!!!

IMO it would be awesome if we got Alleria’s armor as a shared Farstrider Heritage for BE and VE

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBu1EwvWkAAxh-t?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

6 Likes

11 Likes

Old gods the amount I want this. Its a really nice armor set and like many forsaken and blood elf players have often wanted a Sylvanas suit I’d enjoy having the option for Alleria’s armor. (especially in several colors!)

2 Likes

I think you or someone posted this before but YES PLEASE! It covers all the thalassian ‘tribes’, also a great looking hunter set finally! I’d use that top right one for this toon in a heartbeat, and the bottom right for my helf spellbow… But maybe the green one. The bottom left would be great for my dark ranger!

3 Likes

Really psyched to find out more about the World Soul Saga.

Midnight especially.

6 Likes

Me too, trying to not get my hopes up but they also haven’t started alpha yet on TWW so all we can do is make wish lists.

I do hope 10.2.6 is fun whatever it is and whenever it is. I’m also guessing that the servers being down in the morning for like an hour or two multiple times a week might be them testing whatever that patch is? Who knows.

2 Likes

I really hope we can switch between whatever kind of elf we want for midnight at the barber shop or something in-game that doesn’t cost real money and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg amount of gold (charging half a million gold for it for example). So I can change all my void elves over to high elves officially and not just in TRP because I already paid to race-change most of them from blood elves on horde and I’m sure as heck not paying again for something that should have been there in the first place.

It would be hilarious if the Thalassian elves (VE, BE and HE) renamed themselves in honor of the reunification of their people at Midnight. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’d almost expect them to just go with Thalassian which would be funny kinda.

2 Likes

Telf or Thelf? lol idk if I like it

1 Like

Those braids are just gorgeous!!!

if Blizzard can’t fix the bald effect for hats, they should make a few colors of braids and such that could be opted with each hat- I hate looking at the back of my character’s bald head-

3 Likes

I wonder of Arator appearing in the upcoming story will be a lead in to Void Elf Paladins.

4 Likes

I could see it.

Though I’m betting that Void Elves will gain paladins with the rest of the races involving Tyr. Seems that how they intend to set that up. The vagueness of which will probably allow people to easily be their high elf paladins as well as their void elf paladins.

Its not how I’d like to see them handle it but its what I expect.

That all said after looking into it several times I don’t actually see any blocks to void elves becoming a paladin thats any worse than what the forsaken would deal with.

3 Likes

People are of course free to RP their character however they like.
But the block thats worse than forsaken is just how bad of a story it would be.
You dedicate yourself to the study of the void, get infused with it, learn mastery over it.
And then say… actually on second thoughts i want to be a crusader for the light.
Worst. Story. Ever.

2 Likes

Whether or not you like the story or think its good, there is still no block to a void elf using the Light beyond pain, much like the Forsaken.

Thats the truth of the matter. No explosions, no other oddities.

shrug

3 Likes

Well that was an unexpectedly aggressive/ dismissive response haha

Oh I didn’t mean it that way… sorry.

Theres nothing wrong with disliking the story going that way or being that way.

I’m sure better ways could be done too of course, they’re just unlikely to be explored at this point.

1 Like

Oh yeah i fully expect void elves to become regular paladins under tyr.
Short and efficient way to give paladin to every race
Maybe we will get lucky and they throw in some glyphs. Depends on how much effort they want to put in i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like