High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

Most likely scenarios I can think of for Vereesa is that she will either A. simply for some reason not be present for this event or evacuates in some form or B. since Alleria doesn’t speak of her after the fall, she dies beforehand in a way that is for the moment sufficiently concluded which is why she doesn’t feel the need reference her in the immediate aftermath but will speak of it more later

I’m guessing the Silver Covenant and Sunreavers are being used as ground troops during the attack.

Which is why we see so many of them in the aftermath.

With so much Half Elf stuff going down I’m guessing Vereesa’s Twins and Alleria’s Son are going to be playing roles midway through the Xpac.

4 Likes

Lmao we trolling in wow forums now? Won’t read ur next response, but I’m happy I know what I’m talking about at least :+1: and if ur serious idk where u get ur lore info from, because everything I said is from as much information as is written anywhere

It’s really strange to destroy Dalaran and do this just before.

6 Likes

Could be setting up something, for what IDK.

1 Like

If there is no high elf allied race in Midnight, I hope the Void Elves receive the Arathi high elf customizations (hairstyles and golden eyes…). :pray:

Imgur
:blue_heart:

8 Likes

Please no.
The last thing void elves need is holy light customisation…

1 Like

These are just Arathi customizations like the high elf customizations (blue eyes, hair/skin colors) that void elves already have…

There are also round ears which are not available to players in the beta.

1 Like

The normal skin tones and hair colours work perfectly well on a void elf. Its just a different level of void corruption like with alleria.
Half elf ears would also work perfectly well with void elves as you can just be a half elf void elf.

But with golden eyes… thats the antithesis of what the race is about.
There needs to be a line. And going holy is crossing it imo.

3 Likes

These will only be RP customizations for players.

3 Likes

They have no business being anywhere near a void elf and i hope to god that it never happens.
The day void elves get light customisation is the day the race is dead to me.

1 Like

In the beta, we can see that Alleria is close to these people.

It would be interesting if the next 2 playable races added were Harronir and Arathi. The harronir being a mix of night elf and troll features for the horde, and the Arathi as amix of human and high elf for the alliance. Even more interesting if arathi customizations allowed choosing any of the human and elf body types :thinking:

3 Likes

It would be better if arathi were added as customizations to VE/BE, humans and KT.

2 Likes

Perhaps. I do feel like they seem to have enough substance to them to stand on their own as a playable race, but I would be fine with however they might end up implemented. And if they had all the customization options available to all those base models, plus half elf ears? They would have a TON of choices.

I could see that being part of why they’d just get rolled into other race options tho

1 Like

and its THEN the devs roll out tons of customizations for velfs that are so cool, people wont know which to pick lol

2 Likes

An overload of cool options would be a wonderful problem to have :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I’d kill for too much choice…

9 Likes

I iterated this in the Void elf thread, but the new Alleria short-story basically confirms that living and fighting among the Blood elves does not require one to become, or convert into a Blood elf. Not only did the story confirm that Arator lives in Silvermoon (A half High elf, half human) but he’s most likely part of the Blood knight order as well, and he still not a Sin’dorei, which tells us that High elves would be welcomed home, and among the Blood elven ranks without ever needing to take on the title as a Sin’dorei.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is unexpected, The population of horde/alliance elves who live together. :raised_hands:

Blizzard is preparing Silvermoon neutrality lore for Midnight. :thinking:

2 Likes