High Elf compromise

It’s how a compromise occurs with a large company and a group of customers. Concession, if that makes you feel better. You got something but not exactly what you wanted.

Less “not exactly” and more “not remotely”.

You want the high elf model (night elf recolor) from vanilla then is it?

Yeah give them that abomination if they wanna be special elves so badly.

“I wanted a coke and got a cherry coke. Not even remotely similar!”

I like cherry coke
:thinking:

1 Like

Thank you, still a correct statement :revolving_hearts:

I want something that fulfills the spirit of the request and provides the fantasy and story that comes with it.

If that means an entirely new model and/or a focus on Half-Elves (since we are oft reminded that the Quel’dorei have been diluting their bloodlines), I can accept that.

Painting a Blood Elf blue doesn’t accomplish any of that.

3 Likes

Thank you for agreeing that it is correct only after the inverted commas were added.

Good day sir!

No, it does.

What’s the difference between helves and belves?
Eye color and ideology. Next.

Radical. Based taste.

I think we are done here.

1 Like

But I like my blue void elf

They really have become the unloved red headed step children of wow

You guys are mean

We are.

Until yall start up wanting helves again.
Then the cycle continues.

You should try a cherry Coke Zero energy, if you can find one…ver good

Not sure I agree. Blood elves are shown to be way more chill in the heritage quest line. I’d say it’s less ideology and more political affiliation at this point.

To some it was about the lore of being elves that refused fel energy and who held up their original treaty with the Alliance. It’s the RP, not just the blue/purple eyes but the story behind why they still have them.

If you wanted to just play the prittifull Blood Elf form on the Alliance then the Void elfs filled that request for you. But the people still asking, are the people who cared about the story.

2 Likes

So if a compromise, like that listed in the OP or an explicit Half Elven AR are not going to satisfy the Playable Alliance High Elf folks.

Why should Blizzard even bother to try?

1 Like

Ideology/Political affiliation.

In the end, it’s not enough to make helves their own race.

You’re welcome, you abusing the system to incorrectly quote me still doesn’t make you right.

Giving up on the argument further also doesn’t make you right.

It’s OK to be against the idea of High Elves sweetheart, pretending you know lore to justify the against, isn’t cute tho :kissing_heart:.

1 Like