High Elf compromise

The major problem needing to be addressed are the high end pve/pvp populations.

Introducing high elves won’t make people switch factions for high end mythic, m+ and PVP.

Just because someone wants them, doesn’t mean its a major problem.

That is how compromises work.

You don’t get exactly what you want.

So give me the lore reason why after basically zero time at all being separated from the Blood Elves they would look so different?

As soon as they split apart from the Blood Elves they started taking steroids and every high elf installed a P90x?

That is the point.

They aren’t playable for gameplay reasons.

Thats a bunch of “maybes” you are stringing along there to tell me why high elves would be regularly coming up in their developer talk.

2 Likes

So, in otherwords, people should receive a bunch of void infused Blood Elves that have no lore behind them, and no relevance to them to the inclusion of them becoming playable…

1 Like

Of course thats all they care about. They wouldn’t ever think of anything else. Nah never.

They only got a model. They didn’t get anything they wanted. And only a few changes would have helped immensely. For instance the Void Elves being High Elves before hand.

You mean they stopped standing slanted to the side? Cause that is the majority of the change going on between the models.

its the difference between a Night Elf model and a Nightborne one right now.

And as such they’re being asked to be made playable.

Its as good as any other reason they might bring them up.

1 Like

So are they all going to run around naked so one can pick up on the minor body difference?

Cause once you put armor on they look identical

That visual illustration really isn’t helping your assertion they look differant

1 Like

So do void Elves…

2 Likes

Or.

In otherwords

When you ask for something that they will not give you, be ready to accept a compromise. They do not seem inclined to give you blood elves (even roided out ones) with blood elf skin tones. They compromised by giving you the model with a noticeable change to its skin tones.

Funny how active you are in a “compromise” thread, but how against compromises you seem to be.

You don’t like that there is not enough void elf centric lore, but your suggestion also goes against the lore.

I never said that. Only that they are most likely focusing on major issues.

You just contradicted yourself.

If you honestly think the only difference between playable night elves and playable nightborne is their standing posture, then you are so far removed from coming into this discussion honestly that I will move on.

And as such, you have regularly been given the “no” answer.

I didn’t say they aren’t brought up at all. Only not with the regularity being implied.

Anyways, have a great day.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. Alleria is a void elf. There is a lore way to give the customization to them and just leave it at that, because they describe Alleria as being the first void elf they don’t emphasize anything else on it, they could simply give the customization and cite that if they wanted to. No reason not to in fact.

3 Likes

Yes they are void elves, they look like void elves because of their coloring and void effect.

I am referring to the p90x model that was being shown. The high elves that have apparently all hit the gym every day since separating.

Put them in full armor, and they look like Blood Elves.

Same with Nightborne, put them in full armor and they look like Night Elves.

1 Like

whispers Talking about the model. They’re lankier and stand different, theres rather little more different beyond the skintone.

My main is a Night Elf and I JUST leveled this toon specifically because I was asked to look at the model and spend time with it. lol

Also yes. Please move on to other threads.

They’ve been told not right now and to keep asking politely.

The idea that Blizzard is not bringing them up when they discuss possible races to add with so many wanting them is somehow ridiculous?

They brought them up as a joke for april fools. They’re aware of people wanting them and they are likely talking about them.

Funny mine looks like a void elf

The Alliance High Elves don’t have a kingdom anymore. The Blood Elves have the luxury to support all kinds of people, Lord Saltheril types included, not everyone has to be a Farstrider. The BE model makes sense.

High Elf supporters have surmised to my knowledge focusing on more of the Quel’danil life regardless of class is a bit more harsh, and they have used this as one of many examples to simply show how and why the model could be changed. But you’re complaining about the model being different now? I thought the model being the same is the problem?

1 Like

In armor its really easy to miss. They look like Blood Elves. shrug

Its the same model its to be expected.

My void elves are deliciously blue it’s unmistakable

It’s entirely differant than my human skin tone blood elves.

In and out of armor I have multiples of both.

They look very differant, they are differant races, made to look unique for that very reason.

I am still waiting for your explanation on how blood elves having more skin customizatiom means the idea of half elves were given to the horde.

I mean, you’re told to play Horde and then we get the body customizations, too. Kind of easy to infer, no?

1 Like

They’ve also said no foreseeable plans in the future. And then you look at history like patch notes April fools, Pandaren were alluded to in those patch notes. The legion joke was world of elfcraft or something? That makes sense it gave TWO new elf races. Now this past patch notes alludes directly to high elves. And now that future that wasn’t foreseeable looks like we can see it.

So if you’re trying to make a point I’ll make mine, HE fans have a right to request Alliance HEs.

2 Likes

Then stop hiding your helmet.

There! You look exactly like a blood elf now.

I too have multiple blood and void elves in various types of armor.

When in armor they really look so close to the same and in heavy armor with helmets and all they are nearly indistinguishable without a closer look.

They’re the same model. Do people really pretend they don’t look the same?

Unless you’re running around with skin showing all over.

yeah so for Bfa No they weren’t adding them. He’s saying not to expect them in Bfa and that its still possible later.

I’ve seen this all before.

You may choose to infer a no there, I see a dev telling me they’re not doing them for AR’s for bfa.