High Elf compromise

To expect rhis game’s players to constantly accept ‘compromise’ , in any area, is only going to continue to raise legitimate questions over game quality.
With the developers’ admitted bias towards certain aspects of this game, there will continue to be no end of acrimony on these threads.
We would all do very well to quit jumping on one another; especially over perceived slights and get it through our respective heads that what someone else wants is NOT necessarily an attack on someone else.
Skäl.
:beer:

TL:DR Grow up.

2 Likes

There is a thing called “too many cooks in a kitchen”.

No. Not going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He said it twice, here, now and it’s clear what he’s trying to do.

There’s worse things to be called or behavior to see I agree. But I still don’t think that was his intentions.

1 Like

@The people who don’t want Blood elf men to get facial hair options. Or blue eyes.

I thought most High elf fans would know it’s more than just a set of eyes.

But… y’know.

1 Like

I speak against players hating on customizations all around. I’m happy for everyone tbh.

3 Likes

Ill agree with Lann on this I hate when people use the “X cant get this customization, because I want Y”

4 Likes

You don’t have to argue back.

Just ignore the folk trying to start fights with you.

I just said… :woman_facepalming:

Sorry, that was my last intervention here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always find myself defending many of the anti arguments when it comes to Pro HE supporters coming off anti Blood Elf which I don’t care for. But yeah much worse has been said that speaks volumes to people who condone that behavior so I don’t know why the same olive branch isn’t being extended in this case to you. I think most of us argue in good faith after all.

2 Likes

We would not be bothered if Highborne got human skin colors, because we do not have Highborne on the Horde, we have Thalassian High elves. Night elves/Highborne look nothing like Blood/HIgh elves, so really we wouldn’t care, if anything it gives the Alliance their own personal version of what they want. The whole problem is we didn’t want a Blood elf clone on the other faction, what Night elves get has nothing to do with us because they have ALWAYS been an Alliance race.

This sounds more like you’ve become bitter, and jaded that the Anti crowd is so vehemently against fair skinned high elves on the Alliance that you think it extends to everything, that we’d actually care if Night elves got fairer skin tones and blonde hair, which they did get in the datamining, and you don’t see anyone freaking out on the forums, because it doesn’t matter to us.

2 Likes

Passion brings jaded feelings. Both sides should understand that for how length the cause has progressed on for.

I agree and yet certain comments aren’t byproducts of disliking someone and speak volumes so I wouldn’t just say that’s passionate jaded feelings. Which is why I said there are worse things, and the intention of the poster wasn’t a perceived slight, I advised looking the other way.

I think Alf said it best. And better than I could however.

1 Like

So, is that how it is? Just because the Horde has it, means that the Alliance aren’t allowed to have it?

4 Likes

Yes, thats hows it been for a very long time. Or I should say…how it should be.

…and so it goes.

‘‘Their rage sustains me’’
–blizzard dev.

Feels quite like that at times.

Either keep them distinct, or just get rid of factions.

this sounds like a better idea. After all, the directions the factions have gone… Might of well make the game more one sided.

2 Likes