High Elf compromise

SO what you are basically trying to do is compare a beard style to the overwhelmingly popular body skin tone type in the game.

Like was said above, I would LOVE to see the Blood Elfs gone and see who the REAL Horde players are.

Tired of the supermodel prima donnas in the Horde.

Grumpy goblins can go to the Alliance too if they side with the Blood Elves.

1 Like

You take the emo out of the Blood Elf and you have an Alliance High Elf

2 Likes

I’m going to let your unkind comments go into the trash bin. buh bye.

3 Likes

Are the ones playing Horde. :wink:

2 Likes

Stop using the straw-man fallacy, you are making fun of yourself.

pretty funny cause the emo version would be the alliance side, since they left their people to cry in someone place.

1 Like

I actually want Bone White and Pitch Black (both for hair and skin) in addition to human-esque skin tones for void elves >_>

2 Likes

That… Would be kinda neat not gonna lie.

2 Likes

Can I get a customization option for my forsaken to make him a Stormwind or Gilnean human? Why or why not?

If you don’t like Horde, then you can’t play a blood elf. I love the look of the Worgen. I play mostly Horde. You don’t see me posting threads asking for a Worgen like race on the Horde side. I simply opened the character selection screen and created a Worgen. Simple.

3 Likes

Can you show me where in game I can go see a Horde Worgen?

I can go to several lodges and see pale skinned Alliance elves.
I can see Alleria that doesn’t look like any of the PCs. Why cant the PCs look like their leader?

Blood Elves are the most emo players in game. BE Demon hunters are the worst.

whining some human was mean to me so I have to leave my allies is not worthy of being called Horde. As an orc you should know better. Allowing it to continue only shows your weakness.

1 Like

tbf, almost all elf players are kinda like that, so this isn’t a good point

in the other hand, the alliance ones are whining that they can’t kill some mana vermins because reasons so they should go alliance because they can’t ally with horde cause they are ugly and smell

It’s not a strawman argument, up until blizzard made blood elfs black everyone assumed they were only white, So the same can be said about Night Elfs. If you say otherwise then you really do think all blood elfs should be white because that’s all we’ve ever seen.

Who cares what humans do? They are not Horde. WE are Horde. We weaken our brothers by allowing these curs in our midst. You talk like a human.

That’s a different conversation, and you’re in luck! WoW Classic is there for you.

2 Likes

That… would be kinda neat not gonna lie.

wait… I just remembered for whatever reason Worgen can’t be raised. Less neat… Still neat.

Yea but they can retcon that. Hence Worgen Death Knights.

i would also like nightborne to be devolved back into night elves identical to alliance night elves and to have the option to play night elf druid on the horde following this

1 Like

Thats not a retcon.

Valkyr cant do it, Lich King is somewhat more powerful.

Otherwise Sylvanas would have been making her own Death Knights.

2 Likes

No im saying they could retconn it. I then added Worgen death knights as a point of undead Worgen do exist already.

There are Silver Covenant aiding the Alliance literally everywhere and have you played Stormgarde battleground? On the Alliance airship there are high elf shield-mages. Google “7th Legion Shield-Mages” you will see they are High Elves.

1 Like

I say Ivory and Charcoal.