High Elf compromise

She couldn’t even tell the difference between the blue blood elf eyes, and the high elf eyes, just kept spamming “High elves for the alliance” over and over lol

1 Like

It’s not wrong when someone is asking for what they want. It’s just supporting cause. It’ll seem like a spam to you, but it can apply the same for antis saying “High Elves are Blood Elves” as well as “Go to Horde if you want to play High Elf”

Anyways High Elves for Alliance, supporting the cause. Choo choo.

1 Like

I find it more weird that so many of you are biting the obvious bait…

1 Like

Ah, the good ol’ “I was wrong, but I was actually trolling!” routine.

The classic.

1 Like

I pointed the bait out already, we’re just having fun batting things around at their expense

I wouldn’t say it’s trolling when someone is supporting what they want to see within the game.

Alliance having High Elves? Yes. Definitely. High Elves for Alliance. Not trolling. Just supporting cause. Yes. CHoo choo.

I mean, I CAN see it, but it’s close enough to be meaningless. Can’t wait for my new high elf in SL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yet you conveniently ignore the question about eye color, and repeat the same thing.

High elf eyes for the Blood elves, choo choo!

3 Likes

I mean…you’re visibly getting triggered by this person reposting the same thing.

1 Like

Saying “Blood Elves are our High Elves” is not saying Blood Elves are High Elves. Blood Elves are former High Elves.

1 Like

What’s to be triggered about? lmao

It looks more like they’re just having fun.

2 Likes

see, you disagree and say about eye color. like I support my Alliance and High Elves. We are spamming if we say it like that way. Agree to disagree.

High Elves for Alliance.

2 Likes

i thought we were just joking around too

choo choo! chugga chugga chugga choo choo

1 Like

Well if a person types the same phrase in many posts it’s classified as spam. It’s against the forum rules.

1 Like

Which one is it actually?

I couldn’t tell the difference either. 2 of the 3 look exactly the same to me.

Saying Blood elves are our high elves is most definitely saying Blood elves are High elves. It’s telling the players that the Blood elf fantasy is the intended High elf fantasy within the game.

Not liking grape flavor, apparently

I thought it was being forced to play a Void Elf.
Sounds painful!

Oh yes, we can certainly disagree! Which is why I gave you a chance to prove what you said, and pick the high elf eye color. But it’s clear your cant so.

High elf eyes for the blood elves <3

1 Like