High Elf compromise

I could see her as an advisor or spiritual leader for the forsaken, but it looks like the writers intend on shoehorning her onto the throne of undercity regardless of how little she has in common with it’s people or the traumas that define them.

I don’t want her nowhere near the Forsaken.

My ideal would be a council of the few recognizable Forsaken characters (yes… even… sigh Voss), but I’d take leaderless forsaken over her even being in the same territory as the Forsaken.

2 Likes

Can I ask why you hate Voss so much? She seems like a decent sort to me.

Even there her desire to kill arthas was a motivation of her own personal wants; she wanted to kill him because of what he did to her, not because of the threat he posed or how his funtzing about in Northrend was weakening the containment on an old god.

Everything for sylvanas has always been about what she wanted and what she thought she could get away with.

My ideal is Sylvanas returning to exact rule once again. But I’m okay with Voss I think… better than Calia. And some call for the deathstalker I think Belmont? Is his name I’m unsure.

I wouldn’t say I hate her, I only “hate” Magatha and really hate Calia.

In the case of Voss, she seems such a flip flop weak character. Even in Cata she was kind of on the sidelines not with the Forsaken, doing her own thing and that was mainly inconsequential for the most part save for her involvement in Scholomance.

And then, out of nowhere, she shows up as a quest giver in BFA… like…? “Weren’t you like… not inetersted in the Forsaken? At all? What in the blazes are you doing here now?”.

Eh that’s understandable. I don’t dislike her but I agree Voss isn’t really the right leader for the Forsaken.

If we had to pick I’d still take her over Calia. Calia isn’t even Forsaken. She might be “undead” but she is not Forsaken and shouldn’t rule over them.

But again, if I had to pick her or Sylvanas, I’d pick Calia.

Sylvanas isn’t coming back. She screwed over too many people in both horde and alliance as well as her own people to ever be in a position of leadership again. No, we’re more likely to get one of these sequences:

You can spin the wheel as to who puts her down for good.

Well there isn’t clarity on that so, I shall wait for Shadowlands.

The Banshee Queen is eternal.

And what’s more back on topic BEs getting Undead skins ala Dark Ranger esque would be more validity to VE Alleria human diversity skin tones.

Voss actually plays a part in legion as well during the Rogue classhall campaign for the horde wherein she reveals she’s been hunting legion undead.

This is exactly the part that grinds my gears the most. Each time I see her saying “My people” I want to punch a hole through a door.

I’m not a fan of her (so far) development but I’d prefer the Forsaken taking Sylvanas in again instead of Calia. At the very least, Sylvanas knows what made the Forsaken what they are, who they are.

Calia is a spoiled child of the Light.

I honestly would prefer Forsaken lead by Forsaken, even if they do pull a Kerrigan.

Belmont, Faranell, Aelthalyste, Arcanus, one for each branch of the Forsaken military and a religious representative (even if they did butcher the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow in Legion…) and the Royal apothecary society… and yeah, I guess Voss could be involved, maybe that’d redeem her.

If you’d remove the rose colored glasses you’d see it: Sylvanas sold everyone out for her own benefit, and come shadowlands she’ll be a raid boss in 9.1 or 9.2.

Like, I don’t need to have this expressley spelt out at this juncture to know that it’s going to happen barring insanely bad writing on the part of Blizz.

Cough cough.

It’s not like they haven’t recycled plots before. Garrosh first, Kerrigan second. I’m calling it now. Blizzard will spin some spiel about how she was doing all this for some greater good and we’ll have zero options but to go along with it.

1 Like

I do remember that, but she still was being part of a neutral organization, it kind of goes with what I said that she didn’t show any interest in being related even loosely to the Forsaken.

So while her appearance in BFA wasn’t exactly something that happened after several xpacs of nothingness, it was after several times where she displayed no interest of being part in the Forsaken, let alone the Horde.

She is the rightful heir to lorderon. Also lilian is a good character.

Ok, now you’re doing it on purpose, luckily, I’m tired enough to control myself and not go off about how wrong you are.

What how is calia not the rightful heir to the kingdom she was the princess of?

Calia is pretty random, and I get that people are displeased because she’s just goody two shoes, and a lot of horde players don’t like that. But at least she cares about the forsaken and will treat them like actual people, rather than just minions.
I mean the fact that she died trying to liberate a few forsaken shows that her heart bleeds out for the people of her kingdom even though they’re dead. Voss is pretty much the same, but I feel that people tolerate her more because she was never alliance.

I’m just wondering how this’ll play out in shadowlands though, is Calia officially a member of the horde? Who knows.

Just make Lordaeron neutral faction city like Shattrath. Everyone can share, and Calia can be that girl.

DIBBS!

Skäl
:beer: