High Elf compromise

From my understanding if you are a kultiran priest mage or shaman you are a tidesage.

Unfortunately I’ve already seen people ask for this like at least a solid year or two ago. It’s a nice idea and it would be a good compromise, but I don’t think Blizzard is willing to do it for some reason.

Cmon bro the LOTR MMO sucks though :frowning: The only fun part is being able to play music and that’s about it.

Are you saying they are shamans are arent because the exception statement makes it seem like you are saying they arent.

I’m saying I never said they only used the void.

I take back what i said. You are right.

Did a quick read and see that they master all elements. Not just water.

So your saying tide sages= mage priest and shaman.

how bout we just trade?

like don’t get me wrong, I love my belfs, and have mained one since TBC.
but honestly, void elves are actually kinda badass, I for one wouldn’t be opposed to some sort of storyline in shadowlands where like… the belfs end up falling again into corruption, this time drawing on the void. and the high-elves come back to the alliance and give the void elves there the option of purging their “corruption” and rejoining high-elf society or leaving.

boom, alliance gets their blonde haired bimbo elves. we get the infinitely more badass void powered ones.

1 Like

So your saying they are shamans In lore as well. Eh?

I see no reason why members of an order/IC guild can’t consist of more than one class.

He shouldn’t even have had the chance to do that.

The first druid Vs an old man with a axe… let that sink in.

That would have been a little less nonsensical, yes.

Not as far as I’m aware. I know that many Forsaken are feeling defeated, but there’s no mention of the Val’kyr yet I think.

I would like him if at least he wouldn’t so happily roll with the fact that Baine is a downright doormat, but at the same time I can’t fault him for that. Other than that, I don’t care much about him, Golden can ship him with her self insert all she wants as long as she doesn’t make things worse for the Horde (but I know she will anyway).

1 Like

No, I’m saying it’s not really represented by a class.

Mage has nothing to do with it, but they used a combination of shadow priest and water magic.

No. Not really.

They are more akin to sunwalkers and paladins.

But at least it makes sense for shaman from a game play perspective.

Ok or maybe there are different types of tide sages. Like different types of knights.

Headcanon all you like.

1 Like

Tidesages are Tidesages. They don’t have a gameplay class direct comparison.

They are “shaman” purely for gameplay reasons, not lore reasons.

Its not headcanon. We have x amount of doctors in the world all are not heart surgeons. Do you understand? They are all doctors all go to med school then go to a specialty.

I already get you cant comprehend things being the same but different so stop.

NPC says he is 7000+ years old

Sarolyn - “anyone can claim anything, he is obviously a liar”

Tidesages

Sarolyn - “Maybe there are shaman tidesages, even though we have no reason in the lore to think this. I am making it up, because why not!”

You have an interesting degree on what you believe and are willing to make up for your personal head canon.

This is the best comparison.

Sunwalkers are supposed to be “Sun druids” yet we have them playable as paladins because the sun it’s related to the Light.

2 Likes

If you are a Kul’tiran priest, mage or shaman you might be a tidesage. It doesn’t mean you are one.

Those are just the classes that appear to be associated with the Tidesages. (minus their guards of course)